Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

pretty dif line up i suppose but meh !

Cant c anyone diff to t in the park tbh !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Who is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Eminem has been confirmed, thats all so far.

A lot of scumbags but a great show guaranteed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

Eminem

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Melion wrote: »
    Eminem has been confirmed, thats all so far.

A lot of scumbags but a great show guaranteed.

It'll be same as one I put up.

As much as I don't like Eminem, I will say its bout the only shock on the lineup. Did not see it coming.

• Advertisement

Jay Z!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Muse, Kasabian, Florence and the Machine, Paolo Nutini, Faithless, The Prodigy and a few others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Muse and paolo!!!!!! :)

They are very strong headline acts. I just hope the daytime is beefed up too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

just announced on their facebook:
    OK PEOPLE, YOU'RE THE FIRST TO KNOW!! It hasnt been announced yet at the Launch, but here's the first batch of acts confirmed... Jay Z, Muse, Eminem, Florence and the Machine, Kasabian and Vampire Weekend!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Vampire Weekend too

Looking forward to it already after being underwhelmed by the line-up the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

This is gonna be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ah Eminem will just cancel again....

Eminem, Jay-Zed, Muse, Black Eyed Peas headliners:eek:

Or so it looks from the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

it's a joke!! eminem, Jay-z and black eyed peas headlining ahead of kasabian!! I thought their advert was the greatest rock n' roll weekend of the year!! My Ar$e!!

Scien wrote: »
    Eminem is a baffling choice.:confused: He was mediocre in 2002. Nowhere near good enough to be headlining one of Europes biggest festivals.

He's big enough to do it when its a predictable festival.

3/4 headliners here won't be headlining many/any of the other major European festivals. Is it the bands not being big enough here or the organisers going down the safety road? Have a guess at what I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Scien wrote: »
    Eminem is a baffling choice.:confused: He was mediocre in 2002. Nowhere near good enough to be headlining one of Europes biggest festivals.

I'll go for a day if Vampire Weekend, Mumford & Sons, Florence & Hot Chip are on the same Day.
    Otherwise I'm not bothered by the line up.

And no Daft Punk or Arcade Fire. :(
    I can't believe people still had hopes of Daft Punk playing. It was never going to happen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Pretty poor imo. Nothing that will drag me to it this year. Out of the entire line up, i'd be most curious and EM...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Disappointing line-up. Odd band playing that I'd love to see but not worth shelling out that much money for. Definitely the worst line-up I've seen in the last 4 years.

Here's hoping EP is still on this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Was hoping for 30 Seconds to Mars after seeing the T in the Park lineup but pretty happy with the lineup personally, should be a good weekend anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Eminem and Jay-Z probably will perform together at some point, would be great to see that. I can't see why people are bitching about the two of them headlining? Jay-Z did a pretty good job of silencing his critics when he performed at Glastonbury a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

sounds like a great chat..prefer the singing myself

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ArthurGuinness

They should rename this years festival Scumbags-n-Scangers-egen, Ill say no more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Eminem and Jay-Z probably will perform together at some point, would be great to see that. I can't see why people are bitching about the two of them headlining? Jay-Z did a pretty good job of silencing his critics when he performed at Glastonbury a couple of years ago.
    Ya they might come to do Renegade I was thinking. €224.50 seems very steep for 3 day camping, does anyone know how much is a one day ticket?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

30 Seconds To Mars will be added after they play the O2 so it wont effect ticket sales.

Id dont think BEP will headline. Would be happy with

Kasabian Muse Eminem
    Prodigy BEP Jay Z

Eminem is closing and Faithless are playing on the Sunday so hope they are playing the O2 stage

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Dexters16

i wouldnt hold my breath on Eminem turning up...... very dissapointing line up....although i cant wait to see faithless!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Wow, that's disappointing, the only ones I'd really want to go to would be Muse, Mumford and Sons, Vampire Weekend, and maybe Black Eyed Peas.

Advertisement