Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Hole under your tent for your drink with a hole in your tent for easy access and youll be grand. I wouldnt bother though way to much effort. Clingfilm and a padlock? Are you having a laugh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

AntoSRFC wrote: »
    Hole under your tent for your drink with a hole in your tent for easy access and youll be grand. I wouldnt bother though way to much effort. Clingfilm and a padlock? Are you having a laugh?

:pac:

I never said a padlock. :P Oh well

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Quick question for you concert buffs...;) I know last year it didn't sell out at all but my mates say the demand will be far bigger this year.

Is there any chance at all it will sell out tomorrow?? I can't get on until tomorrow evening or Saturday, is there any chance I will be ticketless...?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

DB10 wrote: »
    Quick question for you concert buffs...;) I know last year it didn't sell out at all but my mates say the demand will be far bigger this year.

Is there any chance at all it will sell out tomorrow?? I can't get on until tomorrow evening or Saturday, is there any chance I will be ticketless...?:(

IM NOT GOING TO WORRY BOUT IT, I APOLIGIZE FOT THE CAPITLASD

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Rang ticketmaster there and they have assured me that they've got loads of tickets left. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I just won two VIP tickets to it there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

I just won two VIP tickets to it there :D
    Well done! Where did you win them?

Phantom fm had two tickets for the best oxegen story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Phantom fm had two tickets for the best oxegen story!
    Are you going to share that story with us?

I've posted it before, so here you go!

Second day in to oxegen or something, a few years ago. Had had a couple of drinks before heading out to see bands. Me and my friends were walking through the main arena and we see a bunch of particularly attractive men to our left. We catch their eye or whatever. Then we realise that if we keep walking straight we're gonna walk through the camera-line of someone photographing their friends. So me, being drunk and there being sexy men around decided to show how super sexy and flexible I was (:rolleyes:) and decided to LIMBO under the camera-line. I made it across alright, but then wehn I went to stand up I completely over-compensated for how far back I'd been and ended up up going flying forward, face first, on to my knees and face (spilling my drink :() in to the wet, wet, wet mud. Needless to say, I got their attention then hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I've posted it before, so here you go!
    Not beating mine but I didnt know about this competition :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

30 Seconds to Mars are playing on the 11th apparntly.
    www.bebo.com/thirtysecondstomars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Crystal Swing?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

iRock wrote: »
    Crystal Swing?
    Get them to headline the New Bands Stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Chris007 wrote: »
    Also, would you advise bringing a padlock or the likes for the tent? i'll probably get a locker anyway just to be sure

You should be okay without a padlock so long as you take some reasonable precautions. Don't leave anything valuable in your tent, and you should be fine. Easiest way to see to that is not to bring anything valuable you don't need: your wallet, phone, fair enough, but keep those things on your person at all times. Don't bother bringing an MP3 player, for instance, or a laptop (I don't know why, but people do) - anything expensive enough to be water damaged. :D

Your tent should be for clothes and food storage and that's pretty much it. Keep it messy, and bury your beer out of sight under your manky old sleeping bag, and you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

30 Seconds to Mars are playing on the 11th apparntly.
    www.bebo.com/thirtysecondstomars

Any body know what spot 30STM are likely to have?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭claireblossom

2nd/3rd on the 02 stage probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

4 day camping bought, can't wait

2nd/3rd on the 02 stage probably.

Ah id say they they will be either 2nd or 3rd last on the O2 stage. If you look at last year's O2 line up they are bigger then all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭claireblossom

Thats what I meant :P
    I reckon they'll have the same spot as MCR in '07

• Advertisement

Thats what I meant :P
    I reckon they'll have the same spot as MCR in '07

Ah rite ha. yea id say same spot as MCR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

Bit of advice for anyone whos planning on bringing 'illegal substances' to oxegen, if anyone comes up and asks do you have any or whatever just say No, a lot of plain clothes gardai go around asking, happened to lads we were camped beside

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭CFC1969

Anyone know when the days that bands play will be announced ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

if anyone comes up and asks do you have any or whatever just say No

Common sense should say this but amazingly some people are lacking in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

just been offered a free one day ticket...ye ha

any news on whos playing what days do i can decide which day to go!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Best way to figure it out is to go onto the individual bands websites and see their own tour dates,....

shoutman wrote: »
    Best way to figure it out is to go onto the individual bands websites and see their own tour dates,....

Just gonna say that.

Also, I just did your survey thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭CFC1969

Nothing on Kasabian, check prodigy next ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Hope there's more bands that i'd like announced soon...only 30stm so far really :) so I'm only doing one day so far :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

just been offered a free one day ticket...ye ha

any news on whos playing what days do i can decide which day to go!!!!

Lucky Duck!

Advertisement