Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

JAndrews wrote: »
    What are the chances of Calvin Harris David Guetta and The Prodigy being on the main stage?

edit: and faithless aswell come to think of it! :/

Check out the TTIP poster which was posted in this thread earlier, it will be similar to that. The Prodigy are highly expected to headline the second stage (while Eminem is on).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 JAndrews

yeah thats what i feared! http://www.tinthepark.com/content/default.asp?page=s3_23 TITP is weird though, it has some serious acts in a tent.. mumford and sons, kalvin harris, david guetta ..etc..

eminem may not be back in ireland for years so i guess ill have to pick him above the prdigy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Just looked at that T poster, thats so stupid that Mumford and Sons are headlining the third stage. I was really looking forward to seeing them as a nice afternoon act on the main or second stage. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dezki

how strict is the id? i'm 17 so will bring my passport but will i have drink confisctaed if they realise i'm underage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Bazza085

dezki wrote: »
    how strict is the id? i'm 17 so will bring my passport but will i have drink confisctaed if they realise i'm underage?

How could you even consider drinkin' at your age!?! Haha.

In all seriousness I doubt they'll care, they are only human after all. Although you might be advised to give it too an older friend if you know one going. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

dezki wrote: »

Different people check your bags than check your ID, so as long as you don't look super-young and you've no glass bottles you'll be fine.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

In 2006 i was only 17 and had cans in my bag. I was quite nervous that they might take my drink off me , but when i got to the bag check they just did a quick check in the bag and let me in. In 2008 we were told to get our ID ready for inspection but we were never asked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Ok,

I ordered a 4 day camping ticket. However the name on the ticket is not mine as I did not book it with my credit card, so when I show the security my id and ticket will they let me in as they names will be different?

Also I booked my tickets such that I print them off of my printer. Does it matter if the ticket prints in black and white?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Ok,

I ordered a 4 day camping ticket. However the name on the ticket is not mine as I did not book it with my credit card, so when I show the security my id and ticket will they let me in as they names will be different?

Also I booked my tickets such that I print them off of my printer. Does it matter if the ticket prints in black and white?
    Nope the name won't matter at all, neither will the black and white print.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I did the pay €120 last month and €130 this month thing, and paid using a VISA Debit Card.

Thing is tho, I no longer use the account that the VISA Debit card was on. I completely forgot about the Oxegen tickets when changing accounts. Do ya reckon if i rang them, would they change the card details and get the balance my new one instead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 michaelerica

RHunce wrote: »
    augustine apartments!! cannot recommend the place highly enough, really is fantastic! right on the liffey too!

http://www.augustineapartments.com/
    cheers for that look great!!!

Thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Scouting For Girls just confirmed themselves to play. No real surprise but good news for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

First time at oxegen last year and was so suprised at the amount of people still there on the monday morning who only bought day tickets! Apparently this is the thing to do but i was fairly pissed off after spending 200quid..anybody plan on doing that this year? I know myself i was only asked for my ticket at the entrance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BayPirate

Rumour has it the Sawdoctors are in Dolans Warehouse in Limerick on the 27th of april.....anyone know where i can get tickets for them?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

BayPirate wrote: »
    Rumour has it the Sawdoctors are in Dolans Warehouse in Limerick on the 27th of april.....anyone know where i can get tickets for them?

ticketmaster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BayPirate

No sign there....think i heard it was a mary i gig so hopefully tickets will be about €20....do they put on a good show?

T in the Park VERY SPECIAL GUESTS AND NEW ADDITIONS ANNOUNCED FOR T IN THE PARK @ 6PM TONIGHT!
    2 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Julian Casablancas
    Echo and The Bunnymen
    Babyshambles
    Airbourne
    Chapel Club
    Example
    General Fiasco
    Hurts
    Laura Marling
    Mystery Jets
    Tricky
    The Drums
    Ash

added to TITP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Anyone know of any cheap buses from Cork to Oxegen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 the situation

just saw this competition for vip tickets, its a bit corny but feck it, might be worth a shot!:rolleyes:

http://alkaseltzer.ie/competition?PHPSESSID=67579320026274437784145b04a02d98

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

Julian Casablancas
    Echo and The Bunnymen
    Babyshambles
    Airbourne
    Chapel Club
    Example
    General Fiasco
    Hurts
    Laura Marling
    Mystery Jets
    Tricky
    The Drums
    Ash

added to TITP

wtf?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Muse and The Prodigy are playing on the same day(saturday),I hope they don`t clash,I will be severely pissed off if they do :(

Edit: Wait false alarm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Would totally love The Used to play Oxegen....
    They're playing europe festivals around that time...Like pier pressure in sweden, also has 30 seconds to mars (playing oxegen) and novarock...which also has the prodigy (playing oxegen)

Have they ever played ireland before actually?

RED BULL ACADEMY LINE UP! The Drums / Broken Social Scene / Delphic / Dirty Projectors / Gabriella Cilim / Chipmunk / Tinie Tempah / Wild Beasts / Hudons Mowhake / Local Natives / Jamie Lidell / Alex Metric / Neon Indian / The Capitals added to Oxegen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

The more they announce ****e acts.. the less I want to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This years line up is pretty poor so far. About 5 or 6 bands I want to go see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I was sadly disapointed with the line up this year, unfortunately it has turned me off of going now Oxegen isn't the same rock festival it was few years ago...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I really hope Marina & The Diamonds are going to be added, I am doubtful but it would be great. I would definitely go then, right now I'm on the fence.

Advertisement