Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

dannym08 wrote: »
    hey, i'm sure this question has probably been asked 1,000 times before, but my friends and I have red-camp tickets. but having looked at the oxegen camp map, the blue site looks so much better.

Do ye reckon we would be able to switch to the blue camp, once we go in. like go in the red entrance, and then just go over to the blue camp?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

yea yea, im gonna be two weeks from my 17 going to oxegen..thinking of photocopying my passport and slightly changing my DOB or just photocopying and hoping that they ll let me off..any advice greatly appreciated lads!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Ok, kind of in limbo here.
    Just wondering if i could get a 3 day ticket from Thursday to Saturday. If not whats the story with leaving? Like would i be missing much if i was away during the day and back by like 6 in the even or so?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

This is my 3rd Oxegen. Still havnt mastered sneaking drink into the main arena from the campsite. Its not fair being expected to spend 9 cuid a point once inside (or whatever high price it is), and this year with the line up I think I'll be spending most my time in the arena. Any tips on how to get drink in?

I found it easy to sneak stuff in from d campsite last year. Then again maybe being female had its advantages! Big pockets on my rain mac were great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

dannym08 wrote: »
    hey, i'm sure this question has probably been asked 1,000 times before, but my friends and I have red-camp tickets. but having looked at the oxegen camp map, the blue site looks so much better.

Do ye reckon we would be able to switch to the blue camp, once we go in. like go in the red entrance, and then just go over to the blue camp?

Thanks

you can camp wherever you like, doesnt matter you're ticket. technically you can even use the other entrance, they are trying to avoid everyone turning up at the one gate, using the same access roads but they wont turn you away and tell you to go to the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Just heard Heineken have set up fridges all over Dublin with FREE OXEGEN TICKETS inside them, just today. ANyone spot one? Where are they people, I've got a few foot soldiers scurrying around looking for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Sorry, just looked a bit harder and found this on Face book
    To kick off Heineken Cold Rooms @ Oxegen, Heineken Music are dropping a lovely Chris Judge designed fridge containing a pair of OXEGEN tickets somewhere in Dublin around one o’clock tomorrow, Weds, June 30th. Michelle Doherty on Phantom 105.2 will announce the location and magic words you need after 1pm. Find it, say the phrase and you win it! Over 18s ID required.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/heinekenmusic?ref=ts

All answers are here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

gleep wrote: »
    To kick off Heineken Cold Rooms @ Oxegen, Heineken Music are dropping a lovely Chris Judge designed fridge containing a pair of OXEGEN tickets somewhere in Dublin around one o’clock tomorrow, Weds, June 30th. Michelle Doherty on Phantom 105.2 will announce the location and magic words you need after 1pm. Find it, say the phrase and you win it! Over 18s ID required.

All answers are here!
    No my son, all answers are HERE:
    bible2.jpg

Nah, J/K

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

OK guys, it's been let slide so far. If you are underage a) for drinking and b) for entry to the event do not ask for opinions on how to get around this on the thread. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

lordgoat wrote: »
    OK guys, it's been let slide so far. If you are underage a) for drinking and b) for entry to the event do not ask for opinions on how to get around this on the thread. Thanks.

Its not that I'm underage for entry, it says that under 17's need to be signed in by an adult. Just wondering how strict they are on this :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

gleep wrote: »

All answers are here!

outside Whelans
    password is Goldfrapp/

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Will the tickets sell out?
    How many have sold??

Every other year they sold out almost instantly. I know theres a recession atm, but surely it will be packed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

rumour has it 30k less this yr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

How strict are they on the whole over 17's thing?

I'm only 16 but will they ask for ID when I get to the gate do they let everybody in?
    yea yea, im gonna be two weeks from my 17 going to oxegen..thinking of photocopying my passport and slightly changing my DOB or just photocopying and hoping that they ll let me off..any advice greatly appreciated lads!!:D

If you look young/get checked for ID and don't have any/are too young, they are obviously not going to let you in. Why in the name of god did you buy tickets if your only 16? 2 weeks from 17 = 16. 16's are not allowed. Get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    If you look young/get checked for ID and don't have any/are too young, they are obviously not going to let you in. Why in the name of god did you buy tickets if your only 16? 2 weeks from 17 = 16. 16's are not allowed. Get it?

Well if you are under 17, you will get in onve someone 18+ is with you. So just tag along wit a random older person if you have to. plus i seriously doubt they will refuse any1 for being 2 weeks underage. after all the security is usually a shambles up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Well if you are under 17, you will get in onve someone 18+ is with you. So just tag along wit a random older person if you have to. plus i seriously doubt they will refuse any1 for being 2 weeks underage. after all the security is usually a shambles up there

No, someone over 25.
    Plus they have to, if they don't and anything happens they won't be insured hence why they have a policy for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Trust me, i've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen a group of 14/15 year olds gettin in without even so much as an ask for ID, and they all looked 15.

Well if it comes to it, throw €20 to the person checking your ticket :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Its not that I'm underage for entry, it says that under 17's need to be signed in by an adult. Just wondering how strict they are on this :confused:

If you read my posy again (and understand it) you will know that i wasn't referring to you.

Well if it comes to it, throw €20 to the person checking your ticket :p

Banned. Same for anyone else with suggestions like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bolddoyler

Im going to oxegen for the Saturday and I have 2 spaces free in my car travelling from dub 15? If anyone wants to car pool i can offer a lift there and back. A contribution towards petrol is all I ask. PM me to discuss. Please note I don't let people smoke in the car and would prefer someone who wasn't going to get locked and puke pls thx bai!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Banned. Same for anyone else with suggestions like this.

In all fairness i think it was said tounge in cheek hence the :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

anyone know how much rides are in the blue camp carnival? and the bungee in particular?

how much money agus cans are ye all bringing?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

but1er wrote: »
    rumour has it 30k less this yr

:eek: where you hear this!?? that can't be true...I know at least 25 people going, from a small town

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Seeing as I'm not underage I'll ask this.

If I just turn up with a birth cert, would they let me in? Or would I just be refused and look like a twat.

I only ask because I have no ID and I've left it too late now to get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Getting my ticket soon.

Red Zone, of course.

Can't wait to see Jay-Z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

Anyone know the line up for thursday night, there was oasis, ac/dc and stone roses cover bands there last year I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jighooligan

So I was wondering is it possible to upgrade from a 3 Day non camping to a 4 Day camping? On the gates or otherwise?

Much appreciated :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

If you read my posy again (and understand it) you will know that i wasn't referring to you.

I now understand your post. Wasn't Still not very clear IMO :mad:

You didn't say who you were refering to, so that's a very easy mistake to make (you could have been reffering to me because it might have been mistaken that I was trying to get in underage by my first post, which I'm not trying to do!) I just wanted to know if i'll have to bring an adult :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

So I was wondering is it possible to upgrade from a 3 Day non camping to a 4 Day camping? On the gates or otherwise?

Much appreciated :D

Extension tickets can be found on ticketmaster or Oxegen website!
    Details in the info/faq section on Oxegen site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

does anyone know if there is a timetable of when each act is performing available? in order to plan out who i want to see in case two acts will clash.
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

stainluss wrote: »
    Will the tickets sell out?
    How many have sold??

Every other year they sold out almost instantly. I know theres a recession atm, but surely it will be packed?

No, they didnt, for the past few years you could get tickets right up to the day.

Advertisement