Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Thunder10

sex pigeon wrote: »
    Can u buy a thurs night pass at d gate?? how much is it?

Most likely but go to your nearest ticketmaster 2 be safe..Ya have to bring your ticket with you and then they'll upgrade it to a 4 day..Only cost €20 by the way..Well worth it for the extra night of fun and games as long as ya dont overdo it before the music starts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

makes no difference to where you pitch your tent. only difference is that if you are driving, you will only allowed to park in the red carpark so longer hike to the campsite. You can camp in either red or blue as long as you have a camping ticket.

I've just decided that I'm ridiculously excited :D

So i can go through the blue camp entry with a red camp site ticket ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Secondhanddress

Been looking around a few websites and the general consensus in that it'll be cloudy but warm with a 60% chance of rain...FECK! Thought things might, just might be different this year :( boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

I have complimentary green campsite tickets.

There's no mention of accomdation, would ye say I have to bring my own tent or are they already made up in the green site?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Another Q, where is hte DB Bus Stop in comparison to the Red campsite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Another Q, where is hte DB Bus Stop in comparison to the Red campsite?
    Pretty far away, they stop at the blue campsite entrance.

Handy map - http://2010.oxegen.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Oxegen10-layered-map_18.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shano_46

Caliden wrote: »
    Do they allow you go to the campsite during the day if you don't have a camping wristband?

Reason I'm asking is that I've a few friends camping but I'm only going for 1 day (Saturday) and it would be nice to meet up with them at their tent before going to the Stage area.
    x2 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

shano_46 wrote: »
    x2 ??
    Sinfonia wrote: »
    Nope.

Already answered mate.

SDTimeout wrote: »
    So i can go through the blue camp entry with a red camp site ticket ?

yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭gerrynealon

hi all..i was just wondering..i am working at oxegen on friday saturday and sunday for the first time and i was told that there was staff parking at the gig but for the life of me i cant find anything on the internet about staff parking..i am just trying to plan my trip down..ie what route to take and i am completly lost here...please help..thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Keen2win

I hear that they have increased the cost of upgrading a 3 day camping ticket to a 4 day one from 20euro to nearly 50?

Is this true as I had planned on upgrading?

Keen2win wrote: »
    I hear that they have increased the cost of upgrading a 3 day camping ticket to a 4 day one from 20euro to nearly 50?

Is this true as I had planned on upgrading?

doesn't look like it

http://2010.oxegen.ie/tickets/
    Tickets for OXEGEN (Fri 9th – Sun 11th July 2010) are on sale now nationwide and prices remain frozen since 2008.

3 Day Camping €224.50
    4 Day Camping €244.50
    Thursday Camping Pass (must have 3 day camping pass) €20

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

All the stage times have been put up on the website today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

i ave a red camp ticket but all my mates r staying in the blue camp can i switch camps or will i need to switch tickets

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

ricero wrote: »
    i ave a red camp ticket but all my mates r staying in the blue camp can i switch camps or will i need to switch tickets

It's been answered before!

You can camp in either site! It doesnt matter what your ticket says!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ceol18

ricero wrote: »

OMG i came on here to post the EXACT same thing except the other way around! i've a blue camp ticket but all my friends and in red...wanna swap? =)

It's been answered before!

You can camp in either site! It doesnt matter what your ticket says!

are you like..100% sure though? because i was told that but i'm just terrified that i'll end up on my own

ceol18 wrote: »
    are you like..100% sure though? because i was told that but i'm just terrified that i'll end up on my own

YES!

It's been said before and it says it on the website FAQs and i did it last year. The colour only is there for the car park!
    My ticket is for the red campsite/blue campsite but I do not want to camp here, can I camp in the other campsite?
    Yes, you can camp wherever you wish. The red campsite is closer to the red car park and the blue campsite is closer to the blue car park but you are free to camp in whichever campsite you prefer, so long as your car is parked in the car park marked on your ticket. Except for Green – you need to purchase a boutique camping upgrade to camp here!

=) ok then! thanks a million for clearing that up ahah i was really worried

ceol18 wrote: »
    =) ok then! thanks a million for clearing that up ahah i was really worried

no probs! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

EMINEM!! sorry. still get excited

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

i am going for the first time as well but i am only going on sunday as i could not convince the missus to leave the kids for 3 or 4 days and camp out hopefully she will have a good time and i can get her to go for the full time next year but i am looking foward to it very much and i dont know what to expect and it might sound stupid but do i really need anything important just for one day

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭epiphony

Hey,

does anyone have a login in for the Oxegen website that I could use?

I am trying to use that Interactive Event Planner thing, but you need to register for it. I have registered 5 times over the past week, but I still have recieved no email with the password so I can actually log in! I know it seems dodgy but I really just want a print out of when my bands are on.

Can anyone help?

epiphony wrote: »
    Hey,

I've registered three times and got the email with the password in it each time, but then when I log in it says invalid username :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 curlypops

epiphony wrote: »
    Hey,

I am trying to use that Interactive Event Planner thing, but you need to register for it. I have registered 5 times over the past week, but I still have recieved no email with the password so I can actually log in! I know it seems dodgy but I really just want a print out of when my bands are on.

Can anyone help?

omg its the same for me.. :confused:
    i've registered 4 times today.. with different e-mails
    and still nothing.. :/
    i want to go on the event planner! :(

curlypops wrote: »
    omg its the same for me.. :confused:
    i've registered 4 times today.. with different e-mails
    and still nothing.. :/
    i want to go on the event planner! :(

Send me a PM and I'll give you mine but please dont start messing with my account!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

EMINEM!! sorry. still get excited
    http://oxegen2010.blogspot.com/2010/07/relapsed-eminem-to-be-replaced-by.html

Has he pulled out? Anyone know if there's any truth to this? More than likely a hoax though as I havent seen it anywhere else..

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

^ Thanks for the heads up! I planned to buy my ticket tomorrow, a one day pass just to see Eminem. Will wait now and check the development over the week. This would suck so much! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mumford & Sons > Eminem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Eminem will be hated by the reminder of his Irish fans if he is unable to make it to another Irish gig again... Especially moi!!!

Advertisement