Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Vodkat wrote: »
    Eminem will be hated by the reminder of his Irish fans if he is unable to make it to another Irish gig again... Especially moi!!!

Id say its a hoax... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

God I hate Paramore...

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Had a look at the weather forecast on yahoo, Its not looking good! Please not another repeat of last year!!!

Id say its a hoax... :confused:
    Fingers and toes crossed!!!

99% sure it's a hoax, now. Looked at the rest of the blog, all its' posts were made about 20 minutes before the one about Eminem one. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

may i ask, is there a way to park for just 1 day cheaply or do you have to buy the 20 euro weekend parking pass?im thinking of going on the saturday and get a hotel somewhere else, im only interested in Muse really and will be coming from Cork.

Alternatively, whats the best public transport option, is Goffs pretty much the only option or is there something more suitable, would prefer not to have to travel past the festival site only to be coming back again home!

sorry if im being a pain and its been answered already but there is a lot of posts to read through, hard to find info without asking...

I paid 34 euro for my parking pass! I would defo recommend the park and ride, seeing as its only for one day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Vodkat wrote: »
    I paid 34 euro for my parking pass! I would defo recommend the park and ride, seeing as its only for one day!

holy crap, it used to be 20 i think and that was too much. last time i was at oxegen, parking was free, im that old! lol. goffs you reckon so. i might still go for the 3 days but dont fancy camping much and Muse are the must-see!

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    holy crap, it used to be 20 i think and that was too much. last time i was at oxegen, parking was free, im that old! lol. goffs you reckon so. i might still go for the 3 days but dont fancy camping much and Muse are the must-see!

Unless you are going with three others then if you bring in the 4 tickets to TM its either free parking ticket or its 10 euro! I had to get a parking ticket for one reason only... way too much stuff to try and haul on a bus.
    And keep in mind that once you leave the carpark you may not be able to return and could incur a fee of 10euro if you want to get back in!!! It really only leaves you with one option! :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If you know other people going, borrow their tickets, because if you present 4 weekend camping tickets, you get a free parking pass!

EDIT: Vodkat beat me to it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

Whats the story with the bus from Oxegen into Naas on Thursday? I'm thinking of buying supplies in Naas, as opposed to buying a rake of cans and lugging them all to the queue...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

hi all..i was just wondering..i am working at oxegen on friday saturday and sunday for the first time and i was told that there was staff parking at the gig but for the life of me i cant find anything on the internet about staff parking..i am just trying to plan my trip down..ie what route to take and i am completly lost here...please help..thanks in advance

Well gerry, working at it myself, it depends what your working as, theres a few different staff such as garda/medical/security/mcd staff etc to the best of my knowledge. Whats your line of work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Anyone have any idea of lineup or times for the Tribute Stage?

Anyone have any idea of lineup or times for the Tribute Stage?

Heard it was Knights of Leon on Friday, Antarctic Monkeys on Saturday and Man in the Mirror on Sunday.

Tenks wrote: »
    Heard it was Knights of Leon on Friday, Antarctic Monkeys on Saturday and Man in the Mirror on Sunday.
    Wheres the tribute stage? How come i never heard of this, was there one last year?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

epiphony wrote: »
    Hey,

does anyone have a login in for the Oxegen website that I could use?

I am trying to use that Interactive Event Planner thing, but you need to register for it. I have registered 5 times over the past week, but I still have recieved no email with the password so I can actually log in! I know it seems dodgy but I really just want a print out of when my bands are on.

Can anyone help?
    I've registered three times and got the email with the password in it each time, but then when I log in it says invalid username :(
    curlypops wrote: »
    omg its the same for me.. :confused:
    i've registered 4 times today.. with different e-mails
    and still nothing.. :/
    i want to go on the event planner! :(

if ye still havent got in send me a PM and ye can use mine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amjo92

Any one ave any idea bout the line up of the Tribute or Nokia LIVE stage???
    I really wanna no cuz dey both in d blue camp... any ideas wld b appricated!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Same here, registered, but the confirmation mail never arrived. Are the stage times available in the event planner?
    Do they match with the info from this blog?:
    www.swearimnotpaul.com/2010/07/live-oxegen-2010-stage-times-full-timetable.html

Also: Is anyone driving on Sunday from Dublin to Punchestown around 7pm and would collect me? I only wanna see Eminem, so I don't feel like taking the last bus at 4 and wait for 6 hours to see his show... Would be very appreciated! :)

sabrewulf

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

im in the process of making an excel file with all the stages and their acts and times, ill post it here when I have it done. Give me 20mins / half an hour. Oxegen website is very slow this evening

EDIT:
    Oxegen website is actually down at the moment
    http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://2010.oxegen.ie
    once I have the file done ill post it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DnBMoloney24

amjo92 wrote: »
    Headin te oxygen 4 d 1st time... I'm 17 and just wonderin if i bring in drink will dey take it off me on d way in since im not 18 and all???

Yeah, they will. Saw it happen loads last year. Just as your going in the workers have stacks of crates they confiscate.

Make sure you bring ID aswell. I had been in 08, at 16 and walked straight in with all my beer, no ID. Grand. Last year, being 17 I decided not to bring my ID incase I lost it, The event organisers were changed though and they are very strict.

Have a good weekend mate! =]

• Advertisement

What is all this ****e I'm hearing about Eminem cancelling? Is there any truth behind these rumours or is it complete bull****?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Its BS. Some fake blog reported that hes in hospital. Gullibale people believed it.

Its BS. Some fake blog reported that hes in hospital. Gullibale people believed it.
    Thats what I thought. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭congress3

What are the showers like (and no not the rain) and are they hard to get at in the campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

My daughter was at it last year and she said people had gotten sick in them, so she didnt use them. Bring loads of baby wipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

For people with iPhones who want access to the interactive planner, try out the iPhone app. It is nothing short of awesome. Does things like showing you, in real time, where your friends are in teh festival (if they have iPhones too, of course.) Did a short writeup on it's features on my blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭epiphony

congress3 wrote: »
    What are the showers like (and no not the rain) and are they hard to get at in the campsite?

If you're camping at Oxegen, you need to accept the fact that you will not be showering for those 3-4 days. Dry Shampoo and Baby Wipes is the best you can do...

The showers are vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Or, like me, have an uncle who lives about a half an hour walk away. That works too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^ Thanks, Gonna print that later!!

Advertisement