Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

just ordered a tent off the Green Tent Company.. says I pick it up there when I arrive..?

anyone used them before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

just ordered a tent off the Green Tent Company.. says I pick it up there when I arrive..?

anyone used them before?
    Yeah there terrible im afraid, heres what other festival goers who used them had to say http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/m4662615.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭congress3

Yeah there terrible im afraid, heres what other festival goers who used them had to say http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/m4662615.aspx

Cheers I was gonna buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

great :(

gonna try and cancel my order...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 lochgorman

booked a b&b in center of naas for 4 people but won't need it now, if anyone interested i will give you contact details for the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

A few friends of mine used the Green Tent Company too and said the tents were in bits by the end of weekend. Better off buying a decent tent in Halfords or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Acc Rex

Anyone know what the story is with John Mayer's Oxegen set? The poster claims he's on the main stage Saturday, but he's not listed in the stage times. A band called Mayer Hawthorne are listed for 2fm satge on saturday, but that can't be him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

The main stage is TBC at half 3 I think. Maybe that's where he was suppose to be? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Acc Rex wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with John Mayer's Oxegen set? The poster claims he's on the main stage Saturday, but he's not listed in the stage times. A band called Mayer Hawthorne are listed for 2fm satge on saturday, but that can't be him.

There's a slot at 3.20 thats down as TBC, that could be it maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

SantryRed wrote: »
    The main stage is TBC at half 3 I think. Maybe that's where he was suppose to be? :confused:

Got there ahead of me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭inbodwetrust

Anyone have any idea what there is to do on the Thursday?. Is it worth going down on the Thursday or better to head down on the Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Anyone have any idea what there is to do on the Thursday?. Is it worth going down on the Thursday or better to head down on the Friday

Nothing happens in the festival area on the Thursday anyway. But there's those amusements and the things like the silent disco, Nokia stage, tribute band stage etc.

Id go down on the Thursday if your camping as you will probably be left with the bad camping spots on the Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭inbodwetrust

Yeh thats what I was thinking , means been able to get sorted and wake up on Friday raring to go

Just picked up my tickets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamhallen

anyone else hear eminem pulled out snd is going to be replaced by paramore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭greenbetty69

niamhallen wrote: »
    anyone else hear eminem pulled out snd is going to be replaced by paramore?

i heard that.. replaced by paramore??? ffs.. theres nothing on the oxegen website tho so fingers crossed its not true.. im only going on the sunday to see him, if he pulls out my life is over!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ThatNewGuy

i heard that.. replaced by paramore??? ffs.. theres nothing on the oxegen website tho so fingers crossed its not true.. im only going on the sunday to see him, if he pulls out my life is over!:(

Oxegen released a statement thing on Facebook and Twitter saying it's BS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ThatNewGuy

Will there be people there that can help you pitch a tent?

This is my 1st time going and I cant pitch a tent for my life!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamhallen

ThatNewGuy wrote: »
    Will there be people there that can help you pitch a tent?

This is my 1st time going and I cant pitch a tent for my life!! :(

the scouts are there, so i suppose thats what they're there for:D
    its my first time too:L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DnBMoloney24

Right folks just getting started on my Oxegen checklist, I need suggestions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭greenbetty69

ThatNewGuy wrote: »
    Oxegen released a statement thing on Facebook and Twitter saying it's BS.

ah cheers man for that, i would be raging if he pulled out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

All of these rumours was posted on a fake oxegen blog page, claiming to be the real mc coy and then as a result the Official oxegen facebook page announced this this evening "This people, http://oxegen2010.blogspot.com/ is not an official oxegen page. Should you see anything posted on it please do not take it as official information. Now calm down.

Oxegen facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've registered three times and got the email with the password in it each time, but then when I log in it says invalid username :(

I had the same problem. Try typing your username in all caps, as it is in the confirmation email. Worked for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Is a photocopy (a really good HQ, Legit one) of my passport okay to use as ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

For those unable to login on the Oxegen website, it works for me when I enter my username in caps (even though I registered in lower case)

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Anyone know if Calvin Harris is doing a DJ set or just his singles....

and opinions on Armand Van Helden ???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

We’re delighted to report that 30 Seconds To Mars will be gracing the Hot Press Signing Tent at Oxegen on Sunday afternoon. Yup, Jared, Tomo and Shannon will be dropping in to meet their legions of fans and put their scribbles on t-shirts, posters, record sleeves and, we’re sure, quite a few body parts.

We’ll have an exact time for you later in the week, along with loads more Signing Tent additions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

dario28 wrote: »
    and opinions on Armand Van Helden ???

GO MUSE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

We’re delighted to report that 30 Seconds To Mars will be gracing the Hot Press Signing Tent at Oxegen on Sunday afternoon. Yup, Jared, Tomo and Shannon will be dropping in to meet their legions of fans and put their scribbles on t-shirts, posters, record sleeves and, we’re sure, quite a few body parts.

We’ll have an exact time for you later in the week, along with loads more Signing Tent additions

Wow thanks for posting this man! I will be down there getting my CD signed :)

Advertisement