Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Hey was just looking at bus prices there, Bus Eireann costs 20 return, and Dublin Bus say you can save 5 if you book online, I was looking at getting the DB one from ticketmaster and its 20 for the return. Does this mean it would be 25 to buy on the day, or is there somewhere else where you can book online for 15?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Hey was just looking at bus prices there, Bus Eireann costs 20 return, and Dublin Bus say you can save 5 if you book online, I was looking at getting the DB one from ticketmaster and its 20 for the return. Does this mean it would be 25 to buy on the day, or is there somewhere else where you can book online for 15?

€22 at outlets, €22.50 at ticketmaster.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rugger7

Anyone know if they're showing the World cup final on Sunday on that giant tv thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

How often do the dublin buses leave dublin, is it just once they're full or every hour or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Right folks just getting started on my Oxegen checklist, I need suggestions!

Clothes, Condoms, Tent, Sleeping Bag, Beer, Phone, Money, Ticket, toilet roll, baby wipes, wash kit, Wellies.

That's all you need, anything else is subject to excess.

I am going up today! :D A week of drinking! :) will hate myself at the end of it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Secondhanddress

According to the personal planner thing he's headlining 2fm/hotpress stage ahead of Villagers on Friday night at 23:05.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Keep an eye on the weather. Its meant to change from tommorow, and get progressively worse. It will be warm at least. Chances of thunderstorms, dependant on what way the weather is over the next 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

antodeco wrote: »
    Keep an eye on the weather. Its meant to change from tommorow, and get progressively worse. It will be warm at least. Chances of thunderstorms, dependant on what way the weather is over the next 2 days.

And now I remember I intended to get wet gear! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

And now I remember I intended to get wet gear! :mad:

I took out my wellies over the weekend and only remember i threw out my wet gear :( Off to capel camping I shall go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 bubblybox

Weathers not looking too bad http://www.myweather2.com/Horse-Racing/Ireland/Punchestown.aspx?sday=4 !!

The times of the acts is what is annoying me! Not impressed AT ALL!

But hopefully still be a fab weekend! First timer and dying for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Just a question about car parking.

Have 2 camping tickets for meslelf and the woman and my brother and his girl are talking about getting camping tickets now. If we arrive together will they give us a free car parking ticket or do you have to buy 4 tickets together to get that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Tweedle Dee

meh

fonda wrote: »
    Just a question about car parking.

Have 2 camping tickets for meslelf and the woman and my brother and his girl are talking about getting camping tickets now. If we arrive together will they give us a free car parking ticket or do you have to buy 4 tickets together to get that?

Get all four tickets and goto a ticketmaster outlet. They will give you one no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Got a blue morphsuit for Oxegen this year, can't wait. :D

Johner wrote: »
    Got a blue morphsuit for Oxegen this year, can't wait. :D

Where did you pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/index.php?target=products&mode=search&subcats=Y&type=extended&avail=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&q=morph&cid=0&x=0&y=0

€55 with next day delivery if ordered before 4pm. A bit steep but I really wanted one. Wouldn't come in time from the official site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Deb19

hi all just wondering do the security at oxegen have the right to body search you when entering the festival if you dont look suss or dont look like your on drugs? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Deb19 wrote: »
    hi all just wondering do the security at oxegen have the right to body search you when entering the festival if you dont look suss or dont look like your on drugs? cheers
    They have the right not to let you in if you refuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

world cup been shown in the blue camp on the nokia stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Anybody know of places in town (Dublin) doing any good deals on crates of Heineken? The extra cost of it sounds worth it considering you can put it into the cold room things meaning cold beer and pretty much no chance of your drink getting nicked.

First time going, going to be unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Gear9992

RMD wrote: »
    Anybody know of places in town (Dublin) doing any good deals on crates of Heineken? The extra cost of it sounds worth it considering you can put it into the cold room things meaning cold beer and pretty much no chance of your drink getting nicked.

Not sure about in Dublin, but in Lidl in clane and naas, they have 24 cans of Heineken for €30. That deal's not in any other stores though.
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.FestivalBeersfrom0807.Festival_Beers_from_0807

This is also my first time going, and I'm wondering if an 8-man tent would be allowed or is it too big? And if I went on Friday, would there be any room left or would most of the space be taken since the Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

RMD wrote: »

Yep, try here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Jordonvito wrote: »
    Yep, try here

You wanker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Looking like it could be wet for some of the festival, especially Saturday, keep an eye on the forecasts over the coming days

• Registered Users Posts: 34 smetol

Hi rock'n'roll people.I am going for the 1st time to Oxegen.We have Saturday tickets only.Where we can leave the car as the info on Oxegen web site is not clear enough regarding this. I am from Kildare and was wondering to leave car nearby Puncherstown or so.Any idea?

Alternatively we could arrive by bicycles and to leave them in the entrance.However hard to imagine to pedal bike after several pints back to Naas or wherever.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

smetol wrote: »
    Hi rock'n'roll people.I am going for the 1st time to Oxegen.We have Saturday tickets only.Where we can leave the car as the info on Oxegen web site is not clear enough regarding this. I am from Kildare and was wondering to leave car nearby Puncherstown or so.Any idea?

Hey smetol, u should find all the info you need here :)

well that's why I have been always ignoring Oxegen,so many knackers and kids :D:D:D:D:D like you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

smetol wrote: »
    Try Geoffs park and ride. I dont have much info on this but you could search boards or google it! :)

Advertisement