Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Thunder10

So if you get a lift to the blue camp-site with mates, you will be able to enter from there with a red camping ticket and make your way to the red camp-site from there?

Exactly. Obviously it makes more sense to camp in the blue campsite seeing as you would be parked closer to it but if you have a preference for the red campsite then yep you can make your way there from the blue carpark.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

frayner250 wrote: »
    What does my VIP entitle me to????

I'm on the VIP guest list for Saturday and as far as I know we just get free entry, a nicer wristband and entry to the VIP area where they sell all kinds of drink, not just Heineken. And there's screens there showing matches and stuff and plenty of space to relax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 frayner250

Thunder10 wrote: »
    Where did you get your ticket from?

from a friend...what does a vip ticket entitle me to??

do celebs and bands hang out in the vip area??

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ccarr

hey me and most of mates have 4 day camping tickets. accept for one who only has a 3 day ticket he thought he had to work Thursday but now he doesn't. so my question is can he pay the extra few pound on Thursday and come in with the rest of us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Anyone have any ideas as for charging your mobile there? Something like a solar or wind up charger thing? Any shops selling these? I know argos and tesco had them but there out of stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

frayner250 wrote: »
    from a friend...what does a vip ticket entitle me to??

do celebs and bands hang out in the vip area??

Probably not, there's backstage and there's backstage, maybe 3/4 different sections, i'd say bands will be in 4th highest along wit celebs. 3rd will be bands guest list, 1 & 2 will be people who have paid for VIP and liggers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

ccarr wrote: »
    hey me and most of mates have 4 day camping tickets. accept for one who only has a 3 day ticket he thought he had to work Thursday but now he doesn't. so my question is can he pay the extra few pound on Thursday and come in with the rest of us.

Yes he can, it will cost him €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Anyone have any ideas as for charging your mobile there? Something like a solar or wind up charger thing? Any shops selling these? I know argos and tesco had them but there out of stock.

Vodafone are providing charging facilities around there stage

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Prob only get one full charge out of it but should do ya thru the weekend..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055957340 :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Just saw a clip of the site on the news there. They spelt the town Naas wrong, NASS. Good start lads!

• Advertisement

**Portia** wrote: »
    My local spar has Bus tickets but they are for the 'weekend' Thurs-Sun. If I buy this will it cover me ?? - am going just for the day on Sat.

Thanks!

I'm in the same situation anybody know for sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Working for the first three days but interested in buying a ticket for the Sunday as nearly everyone I know is going. Only problem is Naas is a bitch of a place to get to, especially from Mayo...arrggh!

Why can't oxegen move to the wesht?:o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

K4t wrote: »
    Working for the first three days but interested in buying a ticket for the Sunday as nearly everyone I know is going. Only problem is Naas is a bitch of a place to get to, especially from Mayo...arrggh!

Why can't oxegen move to the wesht?:o

K4t, you're working there?! Where?! We must meet up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

CFC007 wrote: »
    Any catch to this like that you have to be on vodafone or sign up online before hand or anything? Any where online I can see all the details about it? Thanks
    Prob only get one full charge out of it but should do ya thru the weekend..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055957340 :cool:
    Yeah that looks handy enough, ill have a look tomorrow maybe for it. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

CFC007 wrote: »

For all makes of phone?

For all makes of phone?

I'm not sure I'd presume they'd have chargers for all phone types.

http://forum.vodafone.ie/index.php?/topic/3848-vodafone-stage-at-oxegen/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

K4t, you're working there?! Where?! We must meet up!
    Haha I wish, nope working at home thursday, friday and saturday but thinking of going on sunday for the prodigy and meeting up with a few people. Don't know if it's worth it though. Would work out at well over €150 including travel and costs!

Ah, I'm just jelaous of ye all. Sooo there next year:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

K4t wrote: »
    Haha I wish, nope working at home thursday, friday and saturday but thinking of going on sunday for the prodigy and meeting up with a few people. Don't know if it's worth it though. Would work out at well over €150 including travel and costs!

Ah, I'm just jelaous of ye all. Sooo there next year:D

Ugh you got me all excited! mean! :(

Ah well. We'll make up some Mini-Oxegen on campus during the year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Im glad im going for free :D, free food, free accomodation :D:D:D

Looking forward to it now !! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭iii Stevo iii

Is there separate parking for VIP ticket holders?

Do you have to pay for the parking?

What are the differences between standard and vip?

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Sheebs

Misticles wrote: »
    Does anyone know for definite if:
    You can get a red parking pass if you present 2 red tickets and 2 blue tickets at ticketmaster?

Or do you have to park in red with a red camp ticket or park in blue with a blue one?!

Or if you have to present all 4 of the same campsite to get one?

I'm wondering the same as this! There's a chance I might end up with 1 red and 3 blue but want the red car park is this possible?

Is there separate parking for VIP ticket holders?

Do you have to pay for the parking?

What are the differences between standard and vip?

Cheers!
    Can only go by mates i know who get free tickets cos they know some Garda in Naas..u go in the main Punchestown Entrance so are lot closer to the Concert Site

Do you have to pay for the parking?.. "Dont you know who i am?":pac:

You prob wont get a chance to whack Glenda Gilson across the ass in standard but its MUCH more fun:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

scudzilla wrote: »
    Probably not, there's backstage and there's backstage, maybe 3/4 different sections, i'd say bands will be in 4th highest along wit celebs. 3rd will be bands guest list, 1 & 2 will be people who have paid for VIP and liggers

basically the joe soap who thinks they got ''vip'' paid 150e extra for a better organized campsite , Hot Showers and emmmm Indoor Jaxx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BazzVanChazz

Is there any chance of bringing a few cans in to the main area ?

heineken doesnt appeal to me at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

TechnoPool wrote: »
    basically the joe soap who thinks they got ''vip'' paid 150e extra for a better organized campsite , Hot Showers and emmmm Indoor Jaxx.

Everyone gets free hot showers :pac: So really just a slightly better campsite and indoor jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Thunder10

Is there any chance of bringing a few cans in to the main area ?

heineken doesnt appeal to me at all :(

Ah ya you'll sneak them in no bother if ya put your mind to it.

Thunder10 wrote: »
    Ah ya you'll sneak them in no bother if ya put your mind to it.
    Santrygoat is gonna be well pissed off:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lol_mark_aments

can anyone help me please, just decided to go last minute and i want to stay with friends. i want to get a pass for the tangerine fields but when i log onto their website they dont seem to be selling those passes, anyone have the same problem or know how to get the passes? thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

cork*girl wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a town that we can stop off in on the way (Coming on the motorway from Cork) Obvious choice is Naas I know but the place will be jammers I'd say..

Looking for a Tesco and Lidl! :D

If you take the exit for Newbridge/Curragh there is a Lidl, Tesco and Dunnes in Newbridge and it is only about 10 mins from Naas (not including traffic!). But stock may be limited enough, was in Tesco tonight and the drink is wearing thin already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

can anyone help me please, just decided to go last minute and i want to stay with friends. i want to get a pass for the tangerine fields but when i log onto their website they dont seem to be selling those passes, anyone have the same problem or know how to get the passes? thanks in advance

SOLD OUT

Advertisement