Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cara_

I've just turned 18 and applied for my agecard two weeks ago but there's still no sign of it. :( Do you think a copy of my current passport along with a canceled passport would be sufficient id? I have nothing else and am going on hols soon so really don't want to risk taking my passport!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Everyone gets free hot showers :pac: So really just a slightly better campsite and indoor jacks.

haha fcuk that so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Cancelled passports are absolutely useless. You could chance it, but I really wouldn't if I were you. Just bring your current passport and put it in a locker.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

So, you can no longer purchase the Oxegen 4 day camping tickets online then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

cork*girl wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a town that we can stop off in on the way (Coming on the motorway from Cork) Obvious choice is Naas I know but the place will be jammers I'd say..

Looking for a Tesco and Lidl! :D

Mitchelstown has a Tesco and Aldi!!! They won't be too packed, and it'll be easy to get off and back on the motorway as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

howeya im not selling tickets here but can a 3 day non camping ticket be upgraded to a camping ticket on the day and how much extra would this cost??

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 youngco

I've a question regarding tickets. I have a day pass for each of the days and was wondering if anybody knows what the possibility of upgrading or swapping them for a camping pass are??

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

major bill wrote: »
    howeya im not selling tickets here but can a 3 day non camping ticket be upgraded to a camping ticket on the day and how much extra would this cost??

cheers

Pretty sure that can be done, not sure on price. Probably just the diff. between the non camping and the camping tickets.
    youngco wrote: »
    I've a question regarding tickets. I have a day pass for each of the days and was wondering if anybody knows what the possibility of upgrading or swapping them for a camping pass are??

Cheers

Not sure about this, if I were you I'd just get down to the nearest ticket office and ask or ring ticketmaster.

I have a question of my own. My sleeping bag is an absolute balls to take out/put into its carry bag, as its a bag for a different sleeping bag, it literally take me about 15 minutes to wrestle it in :pac: When you're first entering the festival, when they're searching people, will they be asking people to unroll their sleeping bags etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

have seen it done but generally not, mainly just make you empty what ever bags you have with you, they then give you about 15 seconds to put everything back in and get the hell out of the way :mad:

and generally aren't very pleasant about the whole thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Anyone know if Dublin Bus are sold out of tickets for going thursday & returning monday. Can't find any on ticketmaster :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

What would be the best way of getting to Oxegen on Sunday from Croke Park? I'm hoping to go to the Leinster final but want to get back tp Punchestown as soon as possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

anyone know where I could get a granny trolley such as this?

http://www.thebaglady.tv/redflockrelief_trolley.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Griff77

can anyone help me please, just decided to go last minute and i want to stay with friends. i want to get a pass for the tangerine fields but when i log onto their website they dont seem to be selling those passes, anyone have the same problem or know how to get the passes? thanks in advance

Yea man you can get in there fine. Are your friends staying in the tents or the tipi's? What you'll have to do is call them up first (your mate has a number from when they booked) and say that you will have one extra in the six man tent your friends are staying in and when you arrive you will have to pay €30 or there abouts. The Tangerine people are generally pretty cool and relaxed. My mates and I have never had any trouble getting extras in as long as there is room in the tents/tipis. The porch area on both the 6 and 4 man tents is massive so loads of room for you to sleep there. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Griff77

can anyone help me please, just decided to go last minute and i want to stay with friends. i want to get a pass for the tangerine fields but when i log onto their website they dont seem to be selling those passes, anyone have the same problem or know how to get the passes? thanks in advance

Damn double post...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dorothy Roxy

anyone know where I could get a granny trolley such as this?

http://www.thebaglady.tv/redflockrelief_trolley.jpg

Dunnes Stores in Blanch had them for €15.

Chilly Willy

Dunnes Stores have them trollies for €15

Dunnes Stores in Blanch have them for €15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the_cat_is_back

I have a 3-day red camping ticket. Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not gonna be able to camp. Need to leave each night after the last act. Raging as I was looking forward to camping! My question is..can I come and go each day with my ticket? Will I be able to enter through the Day Ticket entrance as I won't be camping or will I still have to got through the Red Camping Entrance? Thanks!

Dunnes Stores in Blanch had them for €15.

cheers :D handy for carrying the cans

I have a 3-day red camping ticket. Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm not gonna be able to camp. Need to leave each night after the last act. Raging as I was looking forward to camping! My question is..can I come and go each day with my ticket? Will I be able to enter through the Day Ticket entrance as I won't be camping or will I still have to got through the Red Camping Entrance? Thanks!

Once you have your campiing wristband you can come and go as you like and can enter from any entrance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Once you have your campiing wristband you can come and go as you like and can enter from any entrance!

Just be aware that if you are driving, you will have to pay for each day, as the parking pass only allows admittance once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the_cat_is_back

antodeco wrote: »
    Just be aware that if you are driving, you will have to pay for each day, as the parking pass only allows admittance once.

Thanks guys. I'll actually be coming in on Dublin bus so would be handy if I could go in through the Main/Day entrance. Can I get my camping wristband from that entrance or will I have to go to the red entrance? Sorry for the stupid questions!

Thanks guys. I'll actually be coming in on Dublin bus so would be handy if I could go in through the Main/Day entrance. Can I get my camping wristband from that entrance or will I have to go to the red entrance? Sorry for the stupid questions!

you will get your wristband from any entrance!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Whats the story with the Tribute stage? What campsite's it in and is it one band a night and where can you find out who's on what night?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭chats

Hi guys,

I haven't got a ticket yet, is it much hassle buying one on the day? Can i just buy one from ticketmaster at the entrance to blue parking? I presume i can buy parking ticket in the same place?

Sorry to sound so unorgansised, the slightly important ticket is the only thing im missing:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

cheers :D handy for carrying the cans

Advice: these are built for carrying a pound of spuds and a turnip and not 4 crates of dutch gold.
    Saw so many of these things dumped or being dragged with busted off wheels on the way into Glastonbury.

Advice: these are built for carrying a pound of spuds and a turnip and not 4 crates of dutch gold.
    Saw so many of these things dumped or being dragged with busted off wheels on the way into Glastonbury.

Totally agree. They are not made for muck and mulch which is what you will be trying to drag them through!!!

They have wheelbarrow rental at EP - wonder have they introduced it here yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 shanty_boys

Hi folks, heading down to Oxygen for the 2nd time. Ive a 4 day ticket but ive a GAA match on fri night so going have to drive down by myself late friday night and might not make it down until 12 or half 12 that night :( Is it worth it? I mean will the craic still be good at that time or would I be better driving down saturday morning fresh lol?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

Hi folks, heading down to Oxygen for the 2nd time. Ive a 4 day ticket but ive a GAA match on fri night so going have to drive down by myself late friday night and might not make it down until 12 or half 12 that night :( Is it worth it? I mean will the craic still be good at that time or would I be better driving down saturday morning fresh lol?!

Would you have a tent set up there already?? If not, I wouldn't fancy trying to set it up in the dark! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 shanty_boys

Would you have a tent set up there already?? If not, I wouldn't fancy trying to set it up in the dark! :p

Yeah 3 of my buddies are heading down on friday morning and i'd be meeting them there that night, if i can find them!!!

Advertisement