Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2010 All discussion, no tickets sales/swaps. **Mod note post 1927**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

so.....eminem is defo playing?

Yes. That stuff was a spoof. He's in germany right now AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Benny Lava wrote: »
    So I have to bring enough plastic alternatives for the 24 bottles?

This is going to be a nightmare to sort out!

do you mean into the place or into the arena? into the arena nah you wont

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Wish I was going....It appears unemployment got one up on me :(

The only thing making me feel better is the fact its going to be raining this weekend.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

TechnoPool wrote: »
    do you mean into the place or into the arena? into the arena nah you wont

The place.

I'm starting to think my preference for bottled Miller over canned Miller is going to cause me a bit of trouble.

Dont think I'll be able to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 KatieN17

Benny Lava wrote: »
    The place.

I'm starting to think my preference for bottled Miller over canned Miller is going to cause me a bit of trouble.

Can I bring alcohol to OXEGEN?
    Alcohol is permitted in the campsite only. . All liquids must be in plastic bottles or cansNo glass is allowed in the campsite but liquids can be transferred into plastic bottles at the bottle decanting stations at the entrance to the campsite.

Thats fro Oxegen Website

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

flag123 wrote: »
    Wish I was going....It appears unemployment got one up on me :(

The only thing making me feel better is the fact its going to be raining this weekend.:pac:

Quite depressing missing out isn't it....:(

I'm doing nothing else either, and it will only only get worse when we hear how good it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Dont think I'll be able to sleep.

I get that feeling as well, even though I've been awake since 7.30 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Suja

Hi,
    Does anyone know how long roughly the Dublin Bus from Parnell Square takes to get down there? I'm going down Saturday at about 4ish....
    Thanks!:o:o

Suja wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know how long roughly the Dublin Bus from Parnell Square takes to get down there? I'm going down Saturday at about 4ish....
    Thanks!:o:o

According to radio reports today trip times were about 90 mins, may well be less on sat though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Just because you don't hear Arcade Fire on fm104 every few minutes doesn't mean they don't deserve to be headlining. You don't hear radiohead on mainstream stations either and no-one would complain if they were headlining.

Scien wrote: »
    Heading down the Saturday... I've been a Muse fan for years and am delighted to finally get to see them live but I have to admit I'm almost more excited to be seeing Two Door Cinema Club at 15:00.

Pretty disgusted they put Mumford & Sons on the Sunday. For anyone that will be there then, I highly advise going to see them. I was at their gig in the Academy in March and it was absolutely incredible.

And for those of you questioning whether to bring Wellies or not, all I offer you is my laughter. :pac:

Seen Muse twice(Marlay and o2), whopper gigs, you wont be disappointed. But, due to the below, I probably wont see them this time:
    Muse VS BEP VS CalvinH VS ARMAND VAN HELDON
    Fatboy VS Guetta VS Simian MD
    Eminem VS Prodigy VS Mumford VS STEVEN ****ING ANGELLO
    Fúck crowd control, these clashes suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Scien wrote: »
    Heading down the Saturday... I've been a Muse fan for years and am delighted to finally get to see them live but I have to admit I'm almost more excited to be seeing Two Door Cinema Club at 15:00.

Pretty disgusted they put Mumford & Sons on the Sunday. For anyone that will be there then, I highly advise going to see them.
    I was at their gig in the Academy in March and it was absolutely incredible.

And for those of you questioning whether to bring Wellies or not, all I offer you is my laughter. :pac:

Not a chance, Mr. Mathers is the man:D

Just waiting for the bus to town now. WWHHHOOOOPPP WHOOOOOPPPP!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

To all going to Punchestown. Be nice. Remember people live there. Have fun. Beware of inchworms and subnormals.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

Hey guys,

How safe is it to buy tickets down there off people that can't go? Is there anyway to check if they have not been scanned yet or anything?

Im a bit apprehensive about buying a ticket down there...

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Listening to 'Funeral' and getting hyped for tonight. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daniellek147

does anyone know if a saturday ticket to oxegen allows you to camp there that night or is just for the day time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Will there be day tickets for sale down there tomorrow ?

• Advertisement

does anyone know if a saturday ticket to oxegen allows you to camp there that night or is just for the day time

No.

no you dont know or no you cant camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

no you dont know or no you cant camp

Do you have a camping ticket to go with that day ticket? If not then no you cannot camp.

no how would i go about getting a camping ticket or do you have to get a weekend camping ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Do you have a camping ticket to go with that day ticket? If not then no you cannot camp.

No you can't camp, it's a DAY ticket! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

no how would i go about getting a camping ticket or do you have to get a weekend camping ticket

You can only get either the 3 or 4 day camping tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Someone in work is saying that one of the smaller stages is being named after Gerry Ryan. ? Seems odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Any reports on the mud situation ? cant be too good with all the rain in the last day or so

Go to ticketmaster or the oxegen forum and all your answers are there.

• Advertisement

threein99 wrote: »
    Any reports on the mud situation ? cant be too good with all the rain in the last day or so

Mud has been reported to be wet and earth/soil plentiful and will dirty clothes if it comes into contact with them - confirmed. It is also sitckier than normal this year and according to some smells vaguely of almonds. Not confirmed.

www.oxegenmudreports2010.ie

Advertisement