Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Eagle?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Cork you can buy American Eagle clothing, I've had no luck in town and don't want to order online!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Simple answer.... No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭glanman

If its any help Jack Wills in the Killdare outlet village have very similar stuff, as do Fallon and Brown (i think) in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 21 totoro_kid

You can buy their stuff online. 50$ delivery charge but if you buy a lot it's not too bad with the exchange rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I love their stuff but unfortunately the only way you will get it in Ireland is by buying online.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Will also most likely get done for import duty. Casue they list the shipping value in the value of it...

• Advertisement

Bill-e wrote: »
    Will also most likely get done for import duty. Casue they list the shipping value in the value of it...

Not sure this is the case. I've bought from their website a good few times, up to $200, and never had any difficulties with duties....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

totoro_kid wrote: »
    Not sure this is the case. I've bought from their website a good few times, up to $200, and never had any difficulties with duties....

i got done for duty about 3 weeks ago from ae

€66 on $200 (they even tax the delivery costs)

23% VAT plus 13% Import duty of Value of goods + cost of delivery, sure aslong as we can keep the FÁS board flying first class I'm happy to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

liberal wrote: »

23% VAT plus 13% Import duty of Value of goods + cost of delivery, sure aslong as we can keep the FÁS board flying first class I'm happy to help

Same here €63 yesterday. Had bought the stuff with a 20% discount but American Eagle listed the price before the discount on the outside of the box :/

liberal wrote: »

Yikes! thats nasty. I wonder why they don't check all deliveries. has this happened to you before?

I might think again before ordering stuff online from the states...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

totoro_kid wrote: »
    Yikes! thats nasty. I wonder why they don't check all deliveries. has this happened to you before?

I might think again before ordering stuff online from the states...

I've been caught (for customs) more times than not at this stage, considering stopping for a while too, I think the government needs our money too much at the moment :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement