Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

getting a place in GMIT

• 11-09-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hello everyone...

i applied for nursing through FETAC this year and im now 3rd on the waiting list...what are the chances that i'll get an offer??

can anyone help? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

85% maybe??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 seak

thanks for the reply..hope i get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

what fetac courses can be done to help get into college ???? are they fas based or where ? sorry in just clueless on this also what advantages of doing the fetac ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Condoms

Over 95% I'd say, people always drop out for one reason or another

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Toto95

Can someone pls answer this?!! Do fetac applicants applying for gmit through cao get there offers on the 31st of July??! Or with the lc offers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

From writing "When do fetac get offers" into google I found posts from a few years back on here saying fetac can be offered in either round 0 or round 1. So, if you've not receives an offer yet, you may receive one in the early august/late July round.

This forum is mostly on life-support it seems at the moment, so don't hold it against it that replies are sparce :D

What's it you're hoping to study by the way? & good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I presume before LC offers. Not sure though. Probably best to ring the college because as MyNameIsMethos said this forum is very quiet.

I presume before LC offers. Not sure though. Probably best to ring the college because as MyNameIsMethos said this forum is very quiet.

What I'm being told is that Gmit fetec applicants don't get there offers till the lc offers come out. I can't wait that long😭😭😭

Another question, if you have the requirement for a course, you'll get it yeah? They can't just leave you without a course can they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If you meet the requirements and there are places available

If you meet the requirements and there are places available

Oh okay, that's alright I guess... Fingers cross! This is so stressful😥

• Advertisement
Advertisement