Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anywhere in Dublin have camping chairs left??

Options
  • 11-09-2009 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Does anywhere in Dublin have camping chairs left?? You know the crappy ones with the beer holders?

I've just rang loads of different Woodies, Capel Camping, Millets in Blanchardstown, everywhere seems out of stock. I broke 2 belonging to someone else at EP and desperately need to replace them!

If anyone can help please let me know asap thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

give the camping shot on talbot street a shot, or great outdoors on liffey street or the army shop beside slatterys just off capel street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Have you checked Argos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

cool thanks, im ringing these places before I go in as most of them are out of stock. no luck with the great outdoors just phoned them. whats the name of that army shop so i can google for a number?

argos! never thought of that thank you! ill give them a buzz now too.

the search engine for stock availability on their website says sold out in every argos in dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

If it helps i seen bright green and orange ones in the bargain basement in Boyers for €12 yesterday. If not i'd try ramblers way on Marys street.

• Advertisement

argh im back from town now so cant go into Boyers. I've rang the army shop in waterford who got some new ones into stock yesterday for €15, super news! Gonna get someone to collect them for me.

Thanks for your replies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I saw one in supervalu just down from usit near o connell bridge, 6euro

Advertisement