Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Share house/flat - Dublin

Options
  • 11-09-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

am looking for a house/flat to share in the drumcondra/phibsborough area. all offers considered. im into photography amd cycling and have got a job in the library. have never shared before. am able to move in immediately. my email is cyclingdublin@live.ie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

cycling wrote: »
    im into photography amd cycling
    LoL. Sounds like a personal ad :D

=-=

If you goto http://www.daft.ie you'll find a range of properties. Put up what you'd want to spend on rent per month, and people can give you links to check out. Also, which library?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

the_syco wrote: »
    LoL. Sounds like a personal ad :D

=-=

If you goto http://www.daft.ie you'll find a range of properties. Put up what you'd want to spend on rent per month, and people can give you links to check out. Also, which library?

Yup- we allow personal ads in here. One of the few fora on Boards that do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 cycling

(bump) lets see im also into gardening, i love animals, reading mainly into science fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

pm sent

the daft page is a bit vague it doesnt tell me which one is which just has lots of them

• Advertisement

im very active quite chatty but also intro respecttive as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 IAmYourWaitron

me and my friends found a 4 bedroom in gracepark terrace in drumcondra and we need someone for the last room if your still looking?

300 a month by the way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement