Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos developed while you wait?

• 11-09-2009 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello
    I need to get photos developed tomorrow in either Shannon or Ennis from a USB drive and would love to get them printed up while I wait rather than collecting Monday e.g. as I'm only home for the weekend. Does anyone know of anywhere I can do this? thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Teadrinker

Hello
    I need to get photos developed tomorrow in either Shannon or Ennis from a USB drive and would love to get them printed up while I wait rather than collecting Monday e.g. as I'm only home for the weekend. Does anyone know of anywhere I can do this? thanks a million

I regularly use the do it yourself machine at Rochford's pharmacy on Parnell Street - machine in good nick and got good results every time so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

The rX pharmacy in Shannon TC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Photoworld on parnell street ennis will do them as you wait. Slightly more expensive obvioulsy than leaving them overnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Daisy Dalzer

Thanks a million everyone.. thats a few of options for me.. i always find when i try to get them done in a hurry the machine is broken or whatever when i get there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

there is machine in boots and tesco in ennis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Daisy Dalzer

thanks again

Advertisement