Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Pet Medics

Options
  • 11-09-2009 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is an online Vet Medic service in Ireland?

My dog has been prescribed incurin (Bladder control tablets) for the rest of her life and these cost something like €35 for 30. in the UK you can but them online with a vet prescription, for about £10. As she needs 60 per month, we are quite keen to cut down the costs.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Not sure - but maybe with a prescription the UK crowd may send the tablets here? Might be worth asking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

i would be interested in this also as my dog is diabetic and costs 50euro a month for the insulin alone as well as needles every 3 months,,,and with 3 kids and things being the way they are if i could get it cheaper it would be great,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

Do you have pet insurance , if you do they should cover the cost of the meds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Do you have pet insurance , if you do they should cover the cost of the meds

Most won't cover it if it is a pre-existing condition when signing up to the insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

no i dont have any insurance so no good to me,,,,

• Advertisement
Advertisement