Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've just seen Jim Corr's yellow plane...

• 11-09-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭

A yellow plane flying overhead with a banner trailing behind "Jim Corr Vote No". I'm tempted to vote yes now...:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,415 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Nice to see he's giving a well-informed discussion on why we should vote no.

I HAVE A PLAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,505 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nice to see he's giving a well-informed discussion on why we should vote no.

I HAVE A PLAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE!

At least it's more honest than Coir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

Aha. I saw the yellow plane when I went to get some lunch but couldn't quite make out who's name was on the banner as the plane was flying away from me and the banner facing away from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I just had a friend text me about this, he also thinks he saw chemtrails behind the plane! :)

In fairness though there nothing wrong with him promoting the NO vote in that way, its not like anyone will make a decission based on just having seen the plane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

6th wrote: »
    I just had a friend text me about this, he also thinks he saw chemtrails behind the plane! :)

No, Jim just had beans for lunch!!! By the way, if we vote YES the EU won't let us fart!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

its not like anyone will make a decission based on just having seen the plane.

hehe i beg to differ!
    most people will probably make a decision on less than a yellow plane these days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

In fairness though there nothing wrong with him promoting the NO vote in that way, its not like anyone will make a decission based on just having seen the plane.

Or more accurately, whats his argument? "I'm Jim Corr, I'm telling you to vote no, otherwise we face a totalitarian state that demands you to blindly obey public figures without thinking!" Or would that be too long? Or do they charge extra for irony?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I saw it at lunchtime too, low flying yellow propellor crop duster type thing. I planned on voting no before I saw it and still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

He was on Matt Cooper a few minutes ago to talk about the Lisbon Treaty and how the elite and their minions are setting up a one world government. Didn't catch it all but he also mentioned Thermite and the twin towers etc.....

and plugged his fantastic website
    http://www.jimcorr.com/

Matt Cooper sounded a bit bored by it all in the end and sounded like he took pity on Jim so didn't push it too far, too easy a target I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I reckon a few years from now they will discover that david icke, jim corr and david 'christ' shayler all shared a babysitter when they were kids or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Just had a look at his website and my god is the man mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Just burst my hole laughing at the last line of the introduction on the homepage of his site:

"May the divine force be with us all"

F**king hell, now he thinks he's some sort of Jedi knight into the bargain! :D

Anyone else get the impression that if The Corrs get back together to start recording and touring again, that the girls won't be inviting Jim back? ;)Imagine having to listen to all that stuff stuck on a tour bus with him, you'd end up slitting your own wrists in no time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

just had a quick look through a section or two.
    looks pretty good to me.
    i dont care if some of the conspiracy stuff is not proven or officially proven.
    people can take it or leave it.
    so id give it a thumbs up. lots of good links in there like jordan maxwell for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Morlar wrote: »
    I reckon a few years from now they will discover that david icke, jim corr and david 'christ' shayler all shared a babysitter when they were kids or something.

Maybe the banner behind the yellow plane said "Jim Corr Vote NwO":confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 barrymcloughlin

It was circling Dublin again today around 1:30 - 2 p.m. I'm pretty sure it was leaving a vapour trail too.

Or was it a "chem-trail"..?

**Dramatic music plays**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok was a bit of fun while it lasted but its not a CT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement