Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucasarts Announce New Game - Lucidity

Options

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hey LucasArts, screw your stupid sideways scrolling Braid game. Screw your crappy third person "action games". Go **** off with your sh!tty racing games, yeah even those goddamn lego games too. Shove those half-assed strategy games up your ass. You can keep the new one fine, but honestly, go choke on that last MMO. Smear axle-grease on a copy of republic commando and kindly ass-rape yourselves to death with it. Burn your loved ones in a pyre made from all the other sh!tty titles. Immolate, burn and die please.

Then, go make Tie Fighter 2, X-Wing 2 and then Dark Forces 3 and only, then, another KOTOR.

Now off you go. Stop molesting everyone's childhood you mother****ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I really like the look of the game and the way it moves is fantastic. A good few games are going with the simple parallax scrolling background these days (Feist is another example) and I can't get enough of it to be honest :o

Reminds me too much of the mining mini-game from Okami to be comfortable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Lucas Arts: "Hey has it been long enough since sleepwalker was released that people have forgotten about it"
    Dev. Dept.: "Sure has"
    Lucas Arts: "Cool well release it again then, but call it Lucidity"

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Lucas Arts: "Hey has it been long enough since sleepwalker was released that people have forgotten about it"
    Dev. Dept.: "Sure has"
    Lucas Arts: "Cool well release it again then, but call it Lucidity"

That was a fantastic game.

Advertisement