Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of Wirwall do you have with your VoIP?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

We are being proposed to change our Firewall from Sonicwall to Zywall Firewall to get it working with our VoIP system, since Sonic Wall just does not like our VoIP (or VoIP doesn't like our Sonicwall?).

Do you have experience with Zywall Firewall and VoIP?

We are quite reserved to jump up, clap our hands, spend money and hope for the best. ;)

Please, share with us exact name and version of your firewall and describe your experience with it in connection with VoIP.

Thanks a lot! This hopefully, will ad some confidence to our choice making and also hopefully will become a guide for other technologigally confused creatures like us. Thanks a lot. Peace! :o
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭tech

Hi there

I dont use VOIP much but I have a sonicwall tz170 and also a linksys PAP2 and it works just fine when i do use it

Advertisement