Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo IT Industry

Options
  • 11-09-2009 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I am a native of Sligo who is currently working in the software development industry in Dublin.
    I was wondering what the software industry is like at home at the moment? Who are the main employers in the I.T. field. I was hoping to put list of companies together in case I ever decided to return my roots.
    Interested to hear from others involved in Software in Sligo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LadyDotty

I'm guessing your first point of contact should be the Business Innovation Centre.

Also look out for this conference North West Connects which will take place in November in Sligo. It will have a number of software companies based around Sligo at present.

Details to be announced shortly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

CBE software systems in Castlebar would be an obvious one. that and infacta. Sligo based company.

Advertisement