Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my p***k of a boss

Options
  • 11-09-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

in a nutshell my wankjob of a boss has left me high and dry by cutting my hours just wondering is their anybody hiring in galway for part time working cause i'd love to tell him to shove his job up his boney hole:D

I am in bad of help here people as i need the mons plus id love the satisfaction of telling him what i think of him!!!:P

toodles x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Stephen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Stephen?

:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 praiseach

ha ha no sorry dude

1. sell your body for money
    2. buy some drugs with money
    3. plant them on your boss
    4. ring guards
    5. ??????
    6. Profit.

or alternatively, just skip steps 2-5.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

this is definitely the way to get hired. I read it on monster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

praiseach wrote: »
    ha ha no sorry dude

worth a shot ;)

1. sell your body for money
    2. buy some drugs with money
    3. plant them on your boss
    4. ring guards
    5. ??????
    6. Profit.

or alternatively, just skip steps 2-5.

ha ha ha do not tempt me i swear i have never met a more sneakier b*****ks in all my life jesus i could give out about him forever

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There have been quite a few signs in shops etc lately: go for a walk in town with your CV.

JustMary wrote: »
    There have been quite a few signs in shops etc lately: go for a walk in town with your CV.

yeah i'll defo do this i think i seen a vacancy sign in the born store where else did you see them?

yeah i'll defo do this i think i seen a vacancy sign in the born store where else did you see them?
    that might be for when born leaves that building :P arnt they goin under?

• Advertisement

that might be for when born leaves that building :P arnt they goin under?

yeah i heard about that didnt the last owners just like abandon the shop or something and i think i read that they tried to remove the stock from the shop during the nite ha

in a nutshell my wankjob of a boss has left me high and dry by cutting my hours just wondering is their anybody hiring in galway for part time working cause i'd love to tell him to shove his job up his boney hole:D

I am in bad of help here people as i need the mons plus id love the satisfaction of telling him what i think of him!!!:P

toodles x

I did no such thing.

Born are f*cked already? Hah, they didn't last long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

yeah i heard about that didnt the last owners just like abandon the shop or something and i think i read that they tried to remove the stock from the shop during the nite ha

ya heard that, also for the 3 months they were there they didnt pay any wages!
    they just upped one day and legged it with all the oprofits!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

Didn't some developer or something buy them for €1 or something and took over all their debts too.
    And I remember them saying how confident they were of opening such an expensive store at a time like this:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

schween wrote: »
    Didn't some developer or something buy them for €1 or something and took over all their debts too.
    And I remember them saying how confident they were of opening such an expensive store at a time like this:pac:

Some Curley guy who was involved with the building of the place bought it for €1 as you said, AFAIK. Seemed like a weird place to be opening at a time like this, its the likes of TK Maxx that will do well in the current conditions.

I did no such thing.

Born are f*cked already? Hah, they didn't last long.

ha ha ha ha cheeky pup

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Seems it's kinda evident what you have to do....

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND..... MWAHAHAHAHAHA.... BOSS INCLUDED!!!!

Seems it's kinda evident what you have to do....

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND..... MWAHAHAHAHAHA.... BOSS INCLUDED!!!!

"can i have two bars of chocolate three penny sweets.......... and a box of matches please":P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement