Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice hire ?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anybody know any places that do Ice cream or slush puppies type food for event hire.

I have seen a few ice cream van hire, but i someone that can operate inside a venue , i.e. take the equipment into a hall and serve people. so van is out of the question.

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

give la vita a call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Have you even asked some of the ice cream vans for a quote? Perhaps they might be interested in giving you this service especially as it's heading into a quiet time for them right now. The schools are back and the weather is cooling - not this weekend though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Eoineo wrote: »
    Have you even asked some of the ice cream vans for a quote? Perhaps they might be interested in giving you this service especially as it's heading into a quiet time for them right now. The schools are back and the weather is cooling - not this weekend though! :D

asked two so far and they where unable to provide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

give la vita a call

i guess i could try them just there based in limerick, but they might have some people in dublin hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i guess i could try them just there based in limerick, but they might have some people in dublin hopefully

they supply nationwide

• Advertisement
Advertisement