Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for street name in new estate

Options
  • 11-09-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am trying to find street names in new estates. There is a relatively small new estate in Balbriggan,co Dublin, not very far from the church that is close to big rundabout when coming to Balbriggan from Dublin's side (slip road off M1 at new Applegrean garage) When one takes right turn at that rundabout nearch church (left turn goes into the business estate, where fas office is located) around 200 meters up that road there is another rundabout (still not finished i suppose) When you take the right turn at that rundabout, then keep driving uphill for about 50 meters and then take the left turn, you'd come to short road leading into the new estate i am interested in.The street i am interested specifically in is when you take that left turn going into the estate, you come to a T-junction,then take left and drive that road to the very end (it bends sharply to righ right after the t-junction and later at the end of it as well) Anyone knows what is the street name there?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You'd have a much better chance of an answer in the Dublin County North forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Judging by your directions this is the street - Castlelands Park View, and this would be house on it.

Castlelands Park View

• Registered Users Posts: 6 krish61

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Judging by your directions this is the street - Castlelands Park View, and this would be house on it.

Castlelands Park View

Yes, it seems that this is it - your first link shows exactly what i am looking for, though the Castlelands Park View on developer's site says to take LEFT turn at the last rundabout (when the estate when you take RIGHT turn) But first link shows exactly what i was looking for.

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Milky12

Thanks for the link.Castlelands Park View is good..Thanks.

Regards

Albert

___
    Pret immobilier

Advertisement