Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help ? please?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi i have started prone target shooting with the pony club for tetrathlon and am hooked can someone tell me how to go about joining a club ect and which compitions im eligible for if any ?
    Im 14 and my gun is a .177 air rifle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Which pony club are you with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 purechancer

Sparks wrote: »
    Which pony club are you with?

carbery in cork :)

You're a bit south of Fermoy Rifle Club so - there's a lad there doing ISSF shooting who's done a lot of ISSF air rifle, which is the same kit and targets as the tetrathlon rifle stuff; and there's also a chap doing ISSF air pistol, which is the same kit and targets as the tetrathlon pistol stuff.

yeah i found the website but never got a reply :(
    is there a minimum age for comp shooting?

No, the IPC and others have had people shooting younger than yourself. It's owning the firearms that's not legal at that age.

• Advertisement

yeah i have a training licence and then my dad has the owner licence thanks for your help il have another go at contacting fermoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mr Flibble

Sparks wrote: »
    You're a bit south of Fermoy Rifle Club so - there's a lad there doing ISSF shooting who's done a lot of ISSF air rifle, which is the same kit and targets as the tetrathlon rifle stuff; and there's also a chap doing ISSF air pistol, which is the same kit and targets as the tetrathlon pistol stuff.

Am I the only one who doesn't get anything remotely close to Fermoy Rifle Club from that link?

I'd suggest to the OP that he/she contact Kieran Barry through the NASRPC website.

Sod! Sorry, my bad. Was doing two things at once and got my Ctrl-C's confused. Fixed now.

[quote=
    I'd suggest to the OP that he/she contact Kieran Barry through the NASRPC website.[/quote]

thanks il have a go at that
    :)

Advertisement