Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs and Socs Festival

Options
  • 11-09-2009 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

For those itching to join a Club / Society (or itching to set up a Club/Soc) the dates and venues of the Clubs and Socs Festival are below. In a change to tradition, each site will have one day where both sports clubs and societies will be recruiting. There are 120 sports clubs and societies in total, so there should be something there for everyone.

Aungier Street - Mon 28 Sept
    Kevin Street - Tue 29 Sept
    Rathmines - Tue 29 Sept
    Mountjoy Square - Weds 30 Sept
    Cathal Brugha St - Weds 30 Sept
    Portland Row - Weds 30 Sept
    Bolton Street - Thurs 01 Oct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smurph90

What if people arnt in until tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Maybe go in just for the clubs&socs fest? It's a shocking idea I know. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

What time is this on at today in Kevin St anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

Yillan wrote: »
    What time is this on at today in Kevin St anyone?

Well, going by the OP, you are a week early.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Please excuse my foolishness. If anyone wants me, I'll be slinking in the shadows... icon_redface.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DITSOCS

If anyone misses any of the sign up days, fret not! You will be able to sign up to any society throughout the year. All you need to do is contact the relevant society committee members directly (contact details will be available online at www.socs.dit.ie) or contact james.costello@dit.ie or teri.oboyle@dit.ie and they will sort you out.:)

Advertisement