Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH: WT Multiplayer Slight Problem

Options
  • 11-09-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭

On Guitar Hero World Tour, whenever I play online with my friend.

He's not able to see my created character, but i can see his.

Is this a common problem like?

If anyone knows how to fix this gives a hand lol tongue.gif

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I haven't played it online, but my first guess would be that one of your "NAT"s is set to strict or you're both moderate. To check your NAT on the 360, go into (rough menu titles here now) network settings>test xbox live connection>test connection. When it's finished it should tell you if your NAT is NOT set to open. If this is the case, get back to me or search Google on how to set your NAT to open on a particular router.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

NATs are fine still no joy is there anyone out there who has experienced the same issue as me with this game?? :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ah okay, well, I've looked all over the place, but I can't seem to find a problem. I'd suggest signing up to their official forum and asking there, that's what I've done with RB in the past. The only other thing I can suggest is that one of your connections is too slow, of a firewall issue or something. Get back to us if you solve the issue 'sure

Advertisement