Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Top Drawer?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭

Anybody else seen Top Drawer, the big Interiors store in Briarhill Business Park? I passed it a few days ago and it was business as usual (or so I thought) and I passed it today and the whole place is empty, doors locked, no Top Drawer jeeps outside and not so much as a sign on the door :confused:

That was one of the major shops in the Business Park, along with Pattersons Kitchens which is gone, not looking good for the place at all :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

saw it today when i was doing some exercise,n at the gym. like anyother empty shop courtisey of ressession went out of buisness. .id say the wedding shop wont be to far behind it. never see anyone in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Top Drawer?

It closed.

Get it, closed, drawer, they close.

I'll get me cape.

Advertisement