Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"No to Nuts" - Anti-Coir campaign

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Fair enough, but it is quite reasonable to be against the Treaty based on its contents without being anti EU.

Given the Yes sides refusal to campaign on the content of the Treaty that speaks volumes to me. All you have to do is look at their posters. If it was a good deal for Ireland they would be telling us why based on the content ie vote Yes because article xyz give us 123. But they are unable to do so.

well you can hardly point out any articles on the posters etc. it's just too lengthly. and the yes posters are a disgrace i agree. however the no posters are just outright lies which is much worse, thus we see something like the anti-coir campaign.

actually here on this forum people do usually refer to the articles if you ask them to. plus someone here has a sig that has ten valid reasons why yes vote is called for in lisbon(these are proper reasons not the ones you see on the posters etc.) so it might be worth checking them out. the official political campaign is a disaster in my opinion.

Advertisement