Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Black VFC SCAR-L deleux version with VFC carry case.

• 11-09-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

Decided to let this AEG go, my current collect is starting to get out of hand and its taking up too much space.

Its a black VFC SCAR-L 3rd generation style.
    Never been skirmished, fired around a 1,000 rounds through it. Firing at around .95J.
    All stock parts still installed no modifications on it at all.
    I have it configured in the standard configuration and it comes with a CQC length internal barrel aswell as the standard length to convert it into the CQC version.

Comes with the hard plastic VFC branded carry case which has a dent or two on the corner that happened sometime during its delivery, does not effect the function of the case at all. Comes with the manual and a metal VFC highcap 300 round mag.

I'm looking for €250 for it, not interested in trades as I have too much stuff already.

I'll post up some pics later on tonight or early tomorrow.

Just added these now, sorry for the poor quality, the C902 cam is not as good as the K800i.

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Pardu13

i know ya said no trades mate but can i tempt you with an m14 and scope?

if not for this gun but any of your other collection?

its 4 months old and around 6000 bbs shot!

never been skirmished or even dry fired other then making sure its empty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Pardu13

oh yeah and its also .95 joule!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey

Very Interested

Dont suppose you would be at redbarn on sunday, im just down the coutry and i would be handy to pick up then

***If you are going to be in redbarn on sunday, ill offer €230 now***

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Any pics please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Pardu13 wrote: »
    i know ya said no trades mate but can i tempt you with an m14 and scope?

Not interested in trades at all, trying to down size the AEG collection, just limiting it to H&Ks and bullpups for the time.
    Hey

Very Interested

Dont suppose you would be at redbarn on sunday, im just down the coutry and i would be handy to pick up then

***If you are going to be in redbarn on sunday, ill offer €230 now***

I can see you there tomorrow and you can take a look at it, I'll accept 230 then and there. I won't be skirmishing though.
    Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Any pics please?

I'll post some up a bit later just incase Knifey does not want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

That sound bang on, yeah i will be at red barn tomorrow and can take it off you there and then if its the way you say it is

move to pms

Advertisement