Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Church Nightclub

Options
  • 11-09-2009 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

I am organising a get together for around 20 people to celebrate a birthday and was wondering what the church nightclub is like. I have had pints in the main bar and it is definitely impressive and a different experience from the norm and this is why I thought of it for the meet up. They can reserve an area in the nightclub with platters of food but I wanted to see if anyone had been to the club and could give some feedback?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

when its busy use the side doors to go around to the back entrance to go to the toilets rather that force your way through crowds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Its a nice lookin' nightclub. Expensive.

The toilets confused me and it turned out I was using the women's jax all night. Apparently they arent confusing though, they just confused me.

They had a dodgy bouncer there as well who stayed at the bar with his missus all night and only moved when he was threatening to beat the crap out of this Aussie chap who chatted up the wrong youngone!

But yeh, nice place.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

That place looks amazing...how long is it there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

one of many places i want to to v soon! :D sounds really cool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

That place looks amazing...how long is it there?

A good few years, a guess about 6. It was called john keatings for the first year or two, then became the church. Its a nice spot and can be very busy at weekends day and night so they can be strict on the door if they like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I usually pop into The Church after 1am, ie when the local pubs close by close. I like it for late drinks, but that's about it. It's not that busy on the ground floor later on, serves late, and there's still music.

Good spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

a well presented bar. Toilets v confusing, I got lost, and turned out i was in the ladies! Seems to be a common problem there!

Advertisement