Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graz

Options
  • 11-09-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

I posted a thread on this about 6 months ago, but it has been deleted, so apologies for looking for repeated answers if thats the case, but id greatly appreciate any feedback people who have visited/lived in Graz before.

From what i remember all the answers people gave were really positive, basicly i am pretty much certain at this stage (were as before i was only thinking) that i will be doing an erasmus this coming Feburary-May/June in Graz, Austria.Ive visited Austria about 5 times and it is one of my favourite countries that ive been to.During this time i was mostly in Vienna but have also been to a couple of other places.

Anyway can anyone who has been to Graz tell me a bit about it,

such as:

-what are the people like in general,is it a nice place?
    -ive heard its a real studenty place,is that true?
    -nightlife?
    -how far away is it from the slopes?

-and pretty much anything else that could be of relevance?

Comments

Advertisement