Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prep course for Post-Grad?

• 11-09-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

There was a prep course for the post-grad and hibernia advertised in the Irish Independent for the past while, and I applied for it. The man who runs it, Eamon, rang me today and told me it is on tomorrow in Meath. Is anyone else going to it?

Can anyone who has done it before tell me what the story is with it?

If anyone has any info that would be great!

I know it's better to post on educationposts for this kind of thing, but I thought I would try boards as well.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

emy-87 wrote: »
    I know it's better to post on educationposts for this kind of thing, but I thought I would try boards as well.

Don't be silly, it's much better posted here. :D

Moved from Pre-school/Primary forum - you will probably get a better response here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭autograph

Good Luck. How much are they charging for the course?

Advertisement