Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timetable ?

• 11-09-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Ha ha Im in Year 1 Software Development .. Anyone have the time table ? I didnt go in today cause i went in all week and we didnt do anything... Just walked around because the timetables wernt made... Anyone have any news.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭IronWolf

The timetables are posted down the hall from the Science department offices, on the opposite wall : )

Bear in mind the timetables usually go through a few different iterations in the first month or so, so check back every week or online to make sure you don't miss any lectures!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Poker Ace

IronWolf wrote: »
    The timetables are posted down the hall from the Science department offices, on the opposite wall : )

Bear in mind the timetables usually go through a few different iterations in the first month or so, so check back every week or online to make sure you don't miss any lectures!

Thanks, I got it on the website anyway.... Ok last thing, Any way of finding out what class group im in ha ha.... Is it on my student card thing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 denmc09

Ya should go find out who your class tutor they'll probly sort ya out!
    With our class the groups went by your surname and what elective you picked..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

You guys have started classes already? Ah...what memories I have of IT Carlow. I started there in 2005, but left school in 2000. I'm now over in England doing a PhD. You'll all love it there. I ermember once last year during rag week someone clogged the sinks in the mens' bathroom nearest the main entrance (on the right as you walk in) and the floor was covered in a pool of water.

Advertisement