Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz experience bus

Options
  • 11-09-2009 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys

I hope you can advise me! Im coming into Cairns end of November and travelling down to Sydney for New Years eve (cant wait!!). Im going to be travelling alone so a few people have told me that the Oz experience bus might be the best way to travel the east coast and meet people. Does any know about it and if its any good?? Im 28 and some people have said that its made up mostly of people in their late teen and early 20's so if this is the case perhaps you know of other similar bus companies that cater for grannies (!!) like myself! lol

thanks for any advise!

ps if any of you will be travelling the east coast end of Nov - Dec and you fancy meeting up for a drink or five and a laugh, drop me a line!! xx

Advertisement