Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Irish Dating Site - www.woo.ie

• 11-09-2009 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi,

Just noticed that the woo.ie Irish Dating site is now free of charge.
    There appear to be no hidden charges or extra charges as far as I can see.
    I remember when they charged €60 a year of €20 a quarter for membership so well worth checking out.

Have Fun - FZ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

No offence but that is the worst design of a website I have ever seen.

Anyway all the hot girls are too busy posting bargains here in the Bargain Alerts thread :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

cronos wrote: »
    Anyway all the hot girls are here in the Bargain Alerts thread :P

Pics or it didnt happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

0 members in chat, 1 active topic on their forum, and a pretty wide search on the limerick region (for research purposes!) returns 50 people, of which only 3 have visited the site this year.

No wonder they're going free. Not a bargain alert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

For the love of god, allah or whoever, DON'T POST PICTURES LIKE THAT AGAIN, YE GADS! THIS IS NOT A BARGAIN ALERT!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement