Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First week fickleness?

• 11-09-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭

Any 3rd years or 4th years here that can tell me if the first week of 2nd year is all over the shop? My friend rang about the timetable and they wouldn't tell him anything...

I have a match on Monday evening and don't really want to miss it. If it's going to be a messy start to the week, then I'd rather stay at home and get a bus up Tuesday morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tonto12

yeah all over the place in there .staff got no timetables either .record number of students is to blame i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

It's like that in practically every college, don't worry! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yay! Kinda what I was hoping to hear/read!

Thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 211 ✭✭MickTipp

tonto12 wrote: »
    yeah all over the place in there .staff got no timetables either .record number of students is to blame i think

i take it that there is alot of 1st years coming into LIT this year??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Figerty

|The government cut backs are playing havoc in every college; less staff and more students..It can't work.
    MickTipp wrote: »
    i take it that there is alot of 1st years coming into LIT this year??

• Advertisement
Advertisement