Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet payment plans, Galway?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any vets in Galway which allow you to pay in installements? I think one of my rats has paraphimosis and he's in a lot of pain but I'm pretty broke at the moment. He needs to see a vet ASAP but I have no way of paying bills unless I can do it over a gradual amount of time. Does anyone know of any vets in Galway which allow to do something like this or of any services which give free/discounted veterinary treatment to people who genuinely can't afford it? I know a lot of you will probably be thinking I shouldn't have a pet if I can't afford vets bills but I only recently lost my part time job and my parents could normally pay except I'm only back to school and they have to pay for books, papers, study and regesteration so it'll be a while before they have money for vet treatment. Please give any information you have, even if it's just the regular cost of paraphimosis treatment, as my rat is clearly in a lot of pain. I hate seeing him like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Most vets will allow you pay in instalments. Contact your local vet and have a chat with them and reach an agreement.

Advertisement