Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevinonabike

Options
  • 11-09-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, just a bit of an update!

We've had a bit of a stop-start summer with Daragh's illness but thankfully we've been able to do some fundraising for Cystic Fibrosis (see the profile picture) as well as rock some sweet venues like Time, Ireland's biggest nightclub in Kildare. As we enter the latter half of 2009 we plan to be quite active.

Those of you who've been to our most recent gigs will have heard our newest material. What we're planning is a 4 track EP. The tracks will be:
    She Wants Blood
    Searching
    Say
    Don't

We hope to be back in the studio by Christmas time. We plan to spend as much time as possible perfecting these tracks as well as save up for some decent studio time and mastering. We're very excited by the new songs and the reaction that we're getting so don't be fooled by our lack of gigging at the moment, we are working away to perform better shows than we ever have.

Over the coming months we will be announcing shows in Dublin, Cork and Belfast so if you're in these areas and you wanna come see us then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you. Once I pass my driving test Kevin will be all the more mobile, if you feel you can help us get a show in your area then let us know! There's nothing we wont consider anyway!

If you're a sound engineer working in a studio near us and you are into our style of music then let us know. We'll be shopping around for a good deal from a guy that can get the best out of us.

Anyway I'm looking forward to what should be a promising end to 2009 for ourselves, as always, tell your friends! Below is a live video of our latest tune, played in Time in Naas.

Advertisement