Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online football manager

Options
  • 11-09-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭

Hey so i was thinking something the other day and perhaps it is already in existence but i was wondering anyway...my mate currently plays in an online pro evo league against other players. when you play a match you have to set a time etc to play it and then record your scores and send them to the organiser or whatever..

now my question is are we ready for an online management league similar to this but with a football manger engine..you could run it as a real time elapsed kind of thing with the game progressing at the same rate as real life. would lead to a very satisfying game in terms of victories etc..transfers would be as close to real life too as possible with each manager being responsible for accepting or rejecting bids from rival managers and so on and so forth..i have more ideas but you guys get what im sayin...please discuss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Think you're looking for Football Manager Live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

I tested the original beta version and quit not long after starting. Its not as good as you may think. Far too much involved. If you don't spend hours at it every day you are at a severe disadvantage.

Much rather the traditional football manager. Can pick it up and leave it when I want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Yeah check out FM Live if you're into that or if you wanted to play an online game theres also www.soccermanager.com which is real teams etc.

Online games of FM with your mates I find are good if you can all keep interested in it which is hard sometimes!

Advertisement