Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams new single

Options
  • 11-09-2009 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

What do people think of Robbie Williams new single Bodies?
    I thought it was crap at first but it's growing on me plus he's looking damn hot in the video:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Dtab

Yeah I really like the song....it is definitely a grower alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

I like it - a good comeback single.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

definitely a grower. At 1st I thought no another rudebox. But no it's a good song. Wonder will the album be any use

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I was the same, not too sure at the start but it grows on ya and it gets better as it goes on. Plus...yeh ..he is lookin FIIINE!!

He needed the 3 yr break though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Absolute muck - singing about Jesus is a pathetic last ditch effort to make it in the US.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

m83 wrote: »
    Absolute muck - singing about Jesus is a pathetic last ditch effort to make it in the US.

Don't know where you reached that conclusion from!

Good song IMO certainly getting better with each listen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Bodies.. cover of the Danzig song is it? i know theyr ego's are on par..

so its a 'grower' eh. if you must force it on yourself - initial impression's what matters, trust me.
    but what makes you happy.. eventually...

and now i expect complete simpletons will be 'you look like robbie w-' all over again. sigh. i'm goin agoraphobic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

m83 wrote: »

I don't think he's releasing it it the US AFAIK. Think he's given up on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Star Bingo wrote: »

so its a 'grower' eh. if you must force it on yourself - initial impression's what matters, trust me.

and now i expect complete simpletons will be 'you look like robbie w-' all over again. sigh. i'm goin agoraphobic
    So you've never liked a song more with each listen? First "impression's" aren't always definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Star Bingo wrote: »

Thats a bad attitude to have when listening to music. I'd say at least half of my favourite albums, I hated them on first listen. You're tastes won't mature or expand if you instantly bin something that sounds different to what you're used to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭icanhearjimi

A few of his older songs are alright, but when is he going to tell us the truth ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

I just gave it a listen and, well meh.

Prefer this version tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGuYfG97omE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

A few of his older songs are alright, but when is he going to tell us the truth ?

...and what truth is that?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭icanhearjimi

the truth is that he's playing for the other team.
    Is it not obvious ?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Didnt like it at first, but it is actually a really good pop song. Some interesting lyrics - I like how the chorus just bursts in, and the production is top notch.

Advertisement