Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut!!

Options
  • 12-09-2009 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Well i got the usual bunch of leaflets in the door today :rolleyes: and on the way to the bin a bright red one caught my eye :eek:...

PIZZA HUT! :D On the Sea Road no.14 Mon-Sun 12am-12pm :cool:

frontio.th.jpgpage1k.th.jpgpage2il.th.jpgpage3vp.th.jpgbackzf.th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Is sperm their new topping.
    Judging by the front of the leaflet it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Sconsey

mikom wrote: »
    Is sperm their new topping.
    Judging by the front of the leaflet it is.

Cop on man, it's not sperm....it's a kind of mouse topping. Sperm is a dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

wasnt sperm/love mayonaisse availible in the kebab house at one time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

skelliser wrote: »

Sickos the lot of ye :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

That phone number is the Godfathers Pizza Co. number so they must have changed franchises or something, still though will be worth a try.A Plethora of pizza co's in Galway now , and still none a patch on Hells Pizza...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Well guess were i'm having dinner this evening!!! woohooooooo...

I'll pass on the sperm topping though!!!:P

Looooooooooooooooove Pizza hut!! now all we need is KFC!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

majiktripp wrote: »
    still none a patch on Hells Pizza...

Where are you from???

Or is Hells a multi-national brand now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Looooooooooooooooove Pizza hut!! now all we need is KFC!!!! :D

Kentucky Fried Creatures.

JustMary wrote: »
    Where are you from???

Or is Hells a multi-national brand now?

Galway but lived in NZ for a year and became a glutton for Hell's pizza. They have opened a London branch as far as Im aware and are hoping to spread out through the UK. Heres hoping they hit Ireland soon! Of course if they do it'll be in Dublin and take additional years to reach Galway but I can only hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

They've already opened one in Dublin according to it's Wiki. It is excellent Pizza though.

Pizza Hut is awful though don't think I'll be going there anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Yep, Hell's Pizza opened on Wexford Street in Dublin. Delish!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Godfathers is gone :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ordered pizza for the first time in months yesterday, from Apache because of the Godfather situation. Wigwammer was fantastic!
    Pizza hut is nice but I prefer to sit in when it's the "all you can eat" buffet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

skelliser wrote: »

That was McDonald's; they were Lovin' It so much they were ejaculating into the burgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Kentucky Fried Creatures.

lol!!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lan Di

fend wrote: »
    Godfathers is gone :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:(

I know I loved that place. Rang for a pizza last week and no anwser I was like wtf I'm starving! Got domino's instead will pizza hut be the same as godfathers in terms of taste?

even though the world says dominos is one of the best... I just dont agree... tastes like cardboard and is over priced.

Godfathers were cheap, and actually tasted unreal. it was like a mini party in my mouth :D

pizza hut its just pizza dipped in grease. gonna hook myself up with one now and see if im half as satisfied... ill keep ye posted.

We rang earlier this evening to place an order for delivery as Godfathers used deliver to Mervue no hassle, was told they couldnt deliver to us as there is another branch which will be covering that area soon. So we may have more than one Pizza Hut after all...

Godfather was rotten :(....Cheap, yes but then again so is ''4 star'' and Godfather isn't a patch on that

Domino's is the nicest IMO, maybe it's not even the pizza as such, but that ''Garlic and Herb'' dip you get for the crusts is the silver lining for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭evoke

Does anyone know who owns the pizza hut in galway? where is it? never heard of sea road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Just a heads up to people getting food in "Pizza Hut".....

It's not the same as the real Pizza Hut:rolleyes:

I got it this evening, the menus are different, the food is different, it's even cooked differently (stuck in a stone oven instead of the traditional conveyor belt oven they've always used).

And before people start saying "It's not, you're wrong", this is coming from a guy that worked in Pizza Hut for 6 months years ago as a summer job so I know what I'm on about.

You can't order what style base you like (Italian, grand pan etc), there's no starters/appetisers (potato skins, salads etc)

So basically what I'm saying is that it's not Pizza Hut at all. All that's happened is they've stuck up a Pizza Hut banner over the Godfathers one.

Very disappointed with it:mad:
    evoke wrote: »
    Does anyone know who owns the pizza hut in galway? where is it? never heard of sea road.

It's at the back of the Jesuit school and church. Beside the crane bar and Massimo's etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Col200sx wrote: »

I got it this evening, the menus are different, the food is different, it's even cooked differently (stuck in a stone oven instead of the traditional conveyor belt oven they've always used).

And before people start saying "It's not, you're wrong", this is coming from a guy that worked in Pizza Hut for 6 months years ago as a summer job so I know what I'm on about.

You can't order what style base you like (Italian, grand pan etc), there's no starters/appetisers (potato skins, salads etc)

So basically what I'm saying is that it's not Pizza Hut at all. All that's happened is they've stuck up a Pizza Hut banner over the Godfathers one.

It's at the back of the Jesuit school and church. Beside the crane bar and Massimo's etc.

My sentiments exactly, was all excited going in to collect mine last night but was left feeling hollow afterwards (not dirty, just hollow:o). The pizza itself was ok but it was in no way anything like a pizza hut pizza. The base was all wrong, it's supposed to be deep pan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Col200sx wrote: »

Well thanks anyway. I'm not a fan of Pizza Hut to began with but if it's not even the proper experience then there's no point in bothering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Well thanks anyway. I'm not a fan of Pizza Hut to began with but if it's not even the proper experience then there's no point in bothering.

Trust me, it's not the proper experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Bistro Biaconi out in Rahon do a class of pizza above all others in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Ive always liked papa johns pizza they always give you that lovely garlic dip with it mmm garlic :rolleyes:

Ordered a four star though the last day got it delivered their cheaper than papa johns and maybe even a nicer pizza but I miss the dip:(

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bonzodog

I use Four Star in galway now, have done for a while. Theirs are nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oshaughs83

Just rang Godfathers for my weekly fix but there no more. So, i ordered from the FNG's Pizza Hut bout 20 more mins to wait now. i'll let ye know what its like in a bit. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.:)

Pizza Hut the restaurant is going in Wellpark. Dunno when its opening though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Bistro Biaconi out in Rahon do a class of pizza above all others in Galway.

Your right but I find it a little pricey

Advertisement