Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

One of the best pizzas I've ever tasted was in a place called Fat Freddys in Galway city centre. Is that place still going?

Next time I'm in Galway I want to give it a visit.:pac:

Pizza Hut seem to have some sort of new franchise where they've taken over Godfathers and rebranded it PHD (Pizza Hut Delivery). This happened to my local pizza place in Dublin. It's nowhere near as good as the proper sit in Pizza Hut restaurants.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Ordered it twice now. Utter crap.

One of the first give-aways was the "Godfather's Bellybuster" pizza on the menu :rolleyes:

For me it's either Ed's New York Pizza in Eyre Square or Bistro Bianconi in Westside. Bistro Bianconi's delivery speed record for me is 15 minutes. Added to the fact that I have a load of Freshers vouchers for €5 pizza from there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I like Pizza hut delivery.I prefer proper Pizza hut though.mmm all you can eat!Fat freddies is still going.They deliver through whats for dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I got a letter through the door during the week for Four Star Pizza that was posted from England with their menu. Looks like they are too upmarket for the hand delivery or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

mikom wrote: »
    Is sperm their new topping.
    Judging by the front of the leaflet it is.
    Funniest post evur.

Basically it's rebranded Godfathers, as I found to my cost last week.

A-feckin'-void.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

JupiterKid wrote: »
    One of the best pizzas I've ever tasted was in a place called Fat Freddys in Galway city centre. Is that place still going?

Next time I'm in Galway I want to give it a visit.:pac:

Fat Freddy's is still going. Reccomended although the Pizza places listed above are better imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Bistro Biaconi out in Rahon do a class of pizza above all others in Galway.
    Bistro has the best pizza in Galway by far. And always good specials on. Might get some tomorrow night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mallett

Theres a place in Orarmore thats supposed to be real good dont no thename though

Advertisement