Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Time for a change

Options
  • 12-09-2009 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭

Dear Admins,

After many awkward "real life" moments, I'd like a change of nickname please.

You see, though I am a real life economist, my nickname reflects my appreciation of The Economist, a weekly publication. I think it is time we clarify this: I am a fan of several weekly publications. The Economist may well be my favourite. However, it is time for a change. Time for a fresh start. TIME.

May I please have my nickname changed to Time Magazine please.

Thanks,
    Your weekly news resource.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

IM not sure it would appropriate tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

That's a bit rich, given your nickname?

If the answer is no, can I have a reason please?

That's a bit rich, given your nickname?

If the answer is no, can I have a reason please?

what do you mean by 'its a bit rich given my name'?
    I dont see my name being copyrighted anywhere?

And I didnt say you couldnt, I just said I didnt think its appropriate, you know, considering youre not speaking on behalf of Time Magazine.

The economist could be construed as someone who is into economics, but Time Magazine is very specific.

changed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Good man, thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement