Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP !Problem with vocals going through a Dynacord powermate 1000

Options
  • 12-09-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have a Dynacord powermate 1000 but when we are setting the vocals on the mixer we can't seem to get a nice clear but full sound from the vocals,any ideas on what effects to use,the effects we use at moment are set at (12)(22) on the effects which is not too bad but it kinda sounds as if the vocals are far away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Start with no FX. How does it sound with everything flat? Graphic EQ and eq on the channel. What mic and speakers are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 alan62

Sounds too flat with no effects,no body in vocals.We use 400 watt hk speakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

What sort of EQ settings are you using and what sort of room are you playing in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bullfighter

alan62 wrote: »
    I have a Dynacord powermate 1000 but when we are setting the vocals on the mixer we can't seem to get a nice clear but full sound from the vocals,any ideas on what effects to use,the effects we use at moment are set at (12)(22) on the effects which is not too bad but it kinda sounds as if the vocals are far away.
    Hi set them at 22 & 55 start singing with music as you cant set your levels correct without music
    happy singing

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Seanieoneill

Hi Guys,

I have a Dynacord Powermate MK1 and two D12s and want to use a third D12 as a monitor. Not sure how to connect up have never used monitor before. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement