Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keewee6

Options
  • 12-09-2009 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭

This member @Keewee6 continues to throw around one liners

and not even attempt to engage in debate

its fairly disruptive and imho lowers the standard of debate here on boards considerably

his replies are downright childish at times

i just taught ill notify moderation about it, im sure yee already are aware

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

He's received a week ban for his posts. Again, a PM to me or one of the other Politics mods should be your first port of call, or reporting his posts would do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

nesf wrote: »
    a PM to me or one of the other Politics mods should be your first port of call, or reporting his posts would do too.

This ^^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

nesf wrote: »
    He's received a week ban for his posts. Again, a PM to me or one of the other Politics mods should be your first port of call, or reporting his posts would do too.

i see thanks i wasn't sure what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

just click the report post function at the bottom of the offending posts in future, and the moderator in question will decide what action, if any, should be taken.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement