Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Strawman Illusion

• 12-09-2009 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6526777574574871930&hl=en&emb=1#
    its an audio piece about an hour and a half long.
    thought alot of people here would be interested in this.

He talks about how the laws of the water and common law affect us.
    this guy claims he never has to go to court.
    anyway have a look i thought it was very helpful.
    and we can maybe discuss wether he is full of crap or not.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

We've been playin that game over here a bit, its fiendishly complicated to begin with, the way to styart is to reclaim your birth cert, theres links available on how to do it, I'll find ye some later on
    ;)

also, Link didnt embed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

We've been playin that game over here a bit, its fiendishly complicated to begin with, the way to styart is to reclaim your birth cert, theres links available on how to do it, I'll find ye some later on
    ;)

thanks would appreciate that alot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Fair play for posting that. I gotta watch V for Vendetta again now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Cróga

;)

Why would you reclaim your birth cert when it doesnt belong to you in the first place? The government created it they own it! But anyway good to see this being discussed on the conspiracy theory thread. You can have great fun over at the Legal Discussion forum aswell lol. Also here is the irish freeman community http://freemanireland.ning.com.

peace and love

Advertisement