Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stolen cockers

Options
  • 12-09-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

hi
    there were 4 cocker spaniels stolen in the south of england on thursday, they came into ireland on the ferry (rosslare) on friday.
    1 black with white on chest
    1 lemon
    1 lemon/white
    1 liver/white
    these dogs are 15 months old and trained to field trial standards.
    there is a reward for these dogs.
    if anyone has any info could they please let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

is there not CCTV of the reg of the vehicle

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭brieny1000

jwshooter wrote: »
    is there not CCTV of the reg of the vehicle
    i dont know. i got a call from a friend in donegal who knows the owner asking me to ask around here. i just posted all info he gave me,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

brieny1000 wrote: »
    hi
    there were 4 cocker spaniels stolen in the south of england on thursday, they came into ireland on the ferry (rosslare) on friday.
    1 black with white on chest
    1 lemon
    1 lemon/white
    1 liver/white
    these dogs are 15 months old and trained to field trial standards.
    there is a reward for these dogs.
    if anyone has any info could they please let me know

Pure scum! I can guess who or what part of our society took em! :mad:
    I hope ye find em lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Get onto ISD/Shooting Times Sporting gun etc and they'll run an add Hopefully for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭EastTyrone

Pure scum! I can guess who or what part of our society took em! :mad:
    I hope ye find em lad!
    who oyu thinkin off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

EastTyrone wrote: »
    who oyu thinkin off?
    Oh, very seriously think twice before answering that one. It won't help find the dogs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭EastTyrone

Sparks wrote: »
    Oh, very seriously think twice before answering that one. It won't help find the dogs anyway.
    It wnt help to find the dogs, no, but by catagorising people with NO evidence whatsover if they did it or not will not take them back either, it also darkens shooters names

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

EastTyrone wrote: »
    It wnt help to find the dogs, no, but by catagorising people with NO evidence whatsover if they did it or not will not take them back either, it also darkens shooters names

Don't be putting words in my mouth lads!
    I know of at least 2 occasions where a friend & a cousin one in Ireland & one in UK had dogs stolen by a certain group of people so hence my comment! Dogs were found in their company shall we say! I purposely did not or will not mention names etc so please dont start with the moral "it wont do hunter this & that" such comments when I made the conscious decision not to... :( I may have layed a foundation put you layed the bricks yourselves!

Advertisement