Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An invitation to a Vodka Cocktail mini master class

Options
  • 12-09-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey there Beer & Wine & Spirits people

I'd like to extend an invitation to you to a Finlandia Vodka Cocktail Mini Master Class by world renowned mixologists, The Soul Shakers from 5.00 – 6.00pm on Wed 16th September in The Sky Suite on the 7th floor of the Radisson Hotel on Golden Lane, Dublin 8 - right beside Boards.ie HQ! (http://short.ieboardsiehq)

Why? Well, the launch of the 2009 Finlandia Vodka Cup is happening in the same venue on the same night and I thought you might like to see what a small, intimate mini master class with the Soul Shakers would be like, particularly since they don’t come to Ireland often and they are brilliant at these sorts of sessions.

This 1 hour session should be fun, informative and intimate and you’ll also get a chance to try your hand at making some Finlandia Vodka Cocktails yourself.

You're also more than welcome to stay on for the launch afterwards if you wish.

Just drop me a comment below if you're free to go. No promises because numbers and places are limited but I'll see what I can do.

Advertisement