Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallelujah, I finally got paid for my overseas property

Options
  • 12-09-2009 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭

though i sealed the deal back in april , i only got paid in the last 24 hours but man am i relieved , like everyone who bought in eastern europe in the past five years , i didnt make a schilling and actually lost tens of thousands , i was a fool to ever go near it but im relieved to have off loaded the joint none the less

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭who what when

Stories like this really highlight just how bad this recession is!
    I mean someone who seems happy and relieved to have lost tens of thousands! Incredible!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Stories like this really highlight just how bad this recession is!
    I mean someone who seems happy and relieved to have lost tens of thousands! Incredible!!

wouldnt you be happy if you had enough to clear almost all remaining personal debt , besides the con job that was overseas property has little to do with our domestic rescession , property in eastern europe was never going to return a profit to anyone but the seasoned pros who got in years before it went mainstream

Advertisement